Issues with viewing and working with my watch list...

This is mostly a means to ask for help... as I've had some issues the past two days with my watch list.

I do try to check and remove things I may like but not wish to keep or some things that I'm not interested in at least once a day... However, for the past two days I've had a major issue in which I cannot do that...

I can look at the stacks and see what's there in a small view... but if there is any detail that needs to be zoomed in on... I can't do that. I cannot click to view individual art pieces in my watch list and the little blue x that is supposed to be there to delate pieces is not there or showing up... So I can't really do ANYTHING with it other than know that it's there.

I've sent in what I can through the help/feedback system... but I've gotten no reply on it. So... now I'm here... hoping that someone has some idea on what I could do to essentially work the images in my watch area... to look through the individual pictures and remove the ones I do not wish to keep there...

Is there some button I need to press? Is it a glitch in the system? Or is the site not cooperating with the computer I have?
Comments20
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I have been having the same problems for the last five days. I have contacted the help desk several times but nothing form them and they have not fixed anything. I wish they would get around to fixing whatever the problem is as my watch area is filling up and I have no way to delete anything and cannot fav anything unless I go to the person's page and locate it there.

One of the others that has responded to this has given the commentary that this is a browser issue... that it's presently limited to Edge. If you have another browser or the ability to download it... that could help.

Though... they'd still need to fix it for edge as well.

thank you all for the fix info
I'm having the same problems. Seems to only affect Edge Browser. It works okay in Firefox.
I downloaded Chrome... to see if that works... and it does seem to be working there. But there has to be some way to fix the bug that is on Edge. Because surely if its in one place... it could travel.
So it's only affecting one browser? What if Edge is the only one that one's computer has? What would be the difference with Firefox or some other browser that thus isn't being affected by whatever this glitch is?

yeah I mean, on principle they need to fix it on edge. I don't like using other browsers.

I don't necessarily mind other browsers... I've used Chrome before and it isn't too bad... at least for me...

But given that not every computer will come with every browser as their standard internet option, it'd still make sense to make sure things work on every browser, that way people have options as to what they want.

Well there's also the fact that up until a week ago, it was working fine on Edge. So clearly they did some update to break something.

I have them. There is no X button to remove notifications in the WATCH button.

It's in the area where art, journals, polls, and status updates from the deviants you watch go. It's not the button with regard adding deviants to the "watch-list." The issue is with managing the art and other things of those that I already follow...

You'd get there from the home page by clicking on the "watch" icon that's to the right of the "home" icon. It's in there that I'm having the issue. I cannot look at the deviants closely there and neither can I delate anything there. And in theory when managing those things, there should be a small blue X that will appear in the upper left corner art, journal, or poll in question. And that isn't appearing.

That's exactly the same things that's happening to me.

Any idea on how to fix it?

I have no idea.

One of the other posters gave some answer said that this problem seems to only being on the Microsoft Edge browser. He said it was working on Firefox... and I've just tested it with Chrome. Chrome appears to be working, so there would be a viable alternative...

I'd still say that there will need to be a way to fix it for Edge... but I'm not sure on what would need to be done to make it work...

Looks like I'm on Microsoft Edge myself so I don't know why its not working now when it was working before. They have to fix with for Microsoft Edge without taking the hard way to do it.

same issues here
I've been having that issue as well. I can not simply click on any item in the Watch area all they seem to be are thumbnails of the art or journal or whatever from whoever you're watching. If there are multiple items from one artist it does take me to another page with al the items from that one artist but I can not go to where the actual art or journal is posted. I have no idea if this is a glitch or some new attempted update for the site but it is a total headache.

Have you had any ideas on how to fix it?