Clip Studio Paint comic border

I've recently started using Clip Studio Paint EX and I want to make comics in it. All the people that I've seen using it for comics online have this thin lined borders (not the panel frames!) that delimit the page, which are useful as they essentially tell you where to draw the panels so as to leave the same amount of space between the white border and the panel each time. There's also a ruler at the top of the screen but with no values on it, just markers, again for you to be able to leave an even space between panels. For the life of me I can't figure out how to make it appear, and searching for it online it only shows me how to draw the comic panels. Maybe I don't know the right word for it, but i hope someone here knows what I'm talking about.  
Comments4
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
So, I've just started Devianart and I was wondering if any of you could check out my gallery. I mostly draw in an anime art style and draw characters and real people alike. Here is the link to my page: www.deviantart.com/uwumoeo-ouw… I will really appreciate if you added some of my art to favorites or started watching me too.
I've only just discovered CSP a few days ago and have downloaded it only yesterday, so I have no idea what you're talking about, but I might in a while... In the meantime, let's keep in touch so we can exchange problems, okay?
Do you have a screenshot of what you're referring to?