Dual Monitor Setup for RainWallpaper

I'm trying to have the live wallpapers from RainWallpaper play on both of my monitors but currently don't know how to or if there is a way to do so. I've tried googling it but nothing shows up. It also shows up on my second monitor and not the main one. Any fix?
Comments3
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
You'll need to use a 3rd party wallpaper manager that has multi-monitor support. I have never used "Rainwallpaper" so I would check on their website if it supports more than one monitor. 

I have used Stardock's "dreamscapes" and also "wallpaper engine" on steam. Both had a lot of choices, support multi-monitors, and both also have several animated rain wallpapers.
While they both worked perfectly fine they do slow down your computer slightly(just enough to be a little annoying, but not too bad), and I have a pretty beefy computer. You can however adjust some settings to lessen the amount of system resources they they use.  I only seemed to notice some lag when doing system heavy tasks, otherwise I didn't even notice a difference.

The main reason I stopped using them, besides using system resources, was that I found that even with three monitors, 90% of the time I'm using my computer the entire desktop is covered with windows, so I rarely actually see my wallpaper.
What we used to do back in the day was to attach both monitors to the pc but one would typically use one connector and the other had to have a different type of connector on the computer, I assume you have this sorted.

With both monitors connected a quick trip into the graphics driver then allows the choice, of telling it you have two screens attached and then choosing the spread video onto the second screen option, you have to specify which monitor is the default, and the system boots to that monitor and then after the Op Sys loads the second monitor will spring into life.

Some programs arent happy spreading over onto both monitors but some work seamlessly. And you have to get the default monitor specified correctly or the left and right sides are switched.

Very useful for large graphics viewing however.

Happy monitoring.