Chrome loading loop and computer freezing

Hi

Sometimes when I'm browsing on Chrome, it goes into a loading loop saying "waiting for cache" then I close it. Then afterwards the desktop completely freezes and when i click the windows icon at the bottom left hand corner the pointer turns into "busy" mode and then everything goes back to normal.

Is this a potential sign of malware? Is there anyway to fix it? If so please comment.

Perhaps Aiden Pearce might have paid me an unwelcome visit... Watch Dogs - Aiden Icon Foxy Intensifies Chat Icon 
Comments5
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Enough already to sit at the computer. Better go for a walk - on the street such wonderful weather. If you are too lazy to just walk - go with me to ride a motorcycle. Me and my Husqvarna motorcycle is always ready for adventure. Just read first the history of creating Huskvarna logo - motorcycle-logos.com/husqvarna… , so that we had something to talk about :)
Hard to tell... try running Adwcleaner www.malwarebytes.com/adwcleane… and Malwarebytes: www.malwarebytes.com/
Chrome's instability is one of the reasons I don't use it.
Could be a lot of things. Reinstall Chrome and disable addins and see if it gets better. If it doesn’t go from there.