Good cheap drawing tablet

Anyone know a good cheap long lasting drawing tablet I can get for under $50? I heard of Huion but I don’t know, reviews for them are 50/50 and like they can go out in a few months, etc. Just until I can hopefully find a job and save for a better tablet. Thank you 
Comments9
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Thank you guys. I got the XP-Pen Star G640 tablet. Thanks again.
As much as I would love to recommend a Wacom tablet, they're too expensive for most people's price ranges.

I recently found this wordpress site dedicated to reviewing tablets that are cheaper than what Wacom offers.

digitalarttabletguides.wordpre…

Also this blog here has a lot of useful reviews about tablets, most of which are cheaper than Wacom products.

frenden.com/

To me these have been invaluable in helping me search for budget tablets. You can use these to find a tablet that meets your specs and preferred price range, and then afterwards you can search up the model name or model number on google and read several reviews to make sure that it's good.

Once one of these companies releases a tablet with all of the features I want, I am leaving Wacom forever and hopefully never spending more than 250 on a tablet ever again.
Yeah like Wacom (I had a Wacom Bamboo Splash for 7 years but my pen broke and their pens are not cheap to replace or no longer carry the pen in my case) but they are pricey. But thank you for the information. I'll check these out as well. 
Price depends a lot on what you want to do. If you want to be a 2d animator, or if your main goal is to draw 2d objects; an expensive drawing tablet is what you are going to need; (especially one that has a screen that you can look directly into). Most likely a wacom Cintiq or xp-pen artist screen drawing tablets ( www.xp-pen.com/series/Artist-d… ) .

If you are looking into modeling, or making 3d objects, just get a cheap ones ,  you may need to have a look at non-wacom brand digital art pads .

XP-Pen drawing tablets are fairly cheap and decent. XP-Pen Star G640 / Star G640S / Star G430S  Graphic Drawing Tablet features of 8192 Pen Pressure Sensitivity which under $50  from their official store ( www.storexppen.com/list/star-s… ) .

So, it depends on what you are planning to use the drawing tablet for.
Oh wow, thank you. I'll take a look into these.
I use Huion H690, it's about 30$ ish and it's pretty good! Been using it for a couple years now and it runs smoothly. But I heard that Huion has stopped production for this model, but I think you can find it on online stores like eBay or Amazon
Thank you I'll look into it.