turcom 6580 malfunctions

i have this turcom 6580 that my wife gave me for christmas a few years ago,with no problems untill recently
ive been using it on a dell optiplex 990 win/10 & also on a hp-laptop with windows xp pro,as i say no problems using it on either of them
i have been moving & now have everything setup again for whatever reason this tablet has started to go nuts,it wont work at all on my dell all i get is broken lines or dots thats all i get out of it.
on the hp it does the samething,but after a little of messing with it ,it kinda works but if you stop doing anything with it,it goes right back to not working right it almost acts like its in a sleep mode takes forever to get it going again
i have had no other tablets on dell or the hp just this one i have un/reinstalled the software & i have swapped usb ports ,rebooted nothing works ,as of yet i still cant get it to work on my dell
ive been looking this stuff up today i have seen alot of problems in the driver part of it,after looking at some of the stuff here i am beginning to think it might be the tablet itself as i say it just started doing this.
longtime ago i had a genius tablet & on a differnt machine with win8 i had very little problems with that tablet even after having it for years it did have a problem they had me send it back to them & gave me a brand new one
ive looked at some stuff on the net about it (turcom) i have all kinds of ideas about it i sent them a email today i will see what they have to say,if anything
so i am asking you folks about this stuff too see maybe if i can get it fixed,if not whats the pro/cons on wacom tablets?
Comments2
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
i have heard nothing back from turcom yet its going on 7hrs now