Can anyone give me advice on buying a new laptop?

I need a new laptop in order to work on my comic. My old laptop is starting to wear out and does not work well with the new Photoshop CC. I have owned a dell Laptop Inspiron 15R-5521 with an Intel Core i7 3rd Gen 3537U and 8 GB of Memory since 2013. I really liked working with this series and I wanted to get another dell inspiron. The guy at BestBuy showed me The Inspiron 15 7000 2-in-1 and it looks amazing. I especially liked its drawing tablet capabilities, and the speed of the special edition with a SSD and i7 processor. My question here is am I getting more than what I actually need? I definitely want to stick with dell, and the 2-in-1 ability, but I don't want to buy more than what I need when I'm just using Photoshop for making cartoons and comics. I'm leaning towards getting this one because its the cheapest option with SSD and 2-in-1 abilities, but it has less storage and memory and has an i5 instead of an i7 processor. 
What do you guys think? Should I buy the cheaper option? Or is there an entirely different laptop that will meet my needs and is a lot cheaper. 

Here is the link to the dell website with all specs on all Inspiron 15 7000 2-in-1 computers.
Comments2
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
what are the system requirements for that new Photoshop CC & I presume you are still using that dell Inspiron 15R-5521 laptop? what is the storage capacity of that laptop's hard drive?