Shop Forum More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
April 15
Link

Statistics

Replies: 2

Bosto Kingtee 14wx hardware and driver issues. stuck on "please connect tablet with your computer"

:iconreggieretro:
ReggieRetro Featured By Owner Apr 15, 2018
Hi people. So im running into some problems. I have had my Bosto 14 wx for some time and decided to get back into illustrating after a few years. So basically i'm trying to install the drivers for the tablet and i keep getting "please connect tablet with your computer". does anyone have an idea why i cant get passed this message? i even opened the tablet up to make sure the solders are still good and they are still in tact. Both usb cords are plugged in and working I can hear windows chime when they are first recognized. oh and i should mention i'm currently running windows 10.

Side thought. Do i have to have the original usb cords. i was only able to find 1 of the original cords that came with the table. right now the other one for the "OUT" that i am using is a cord that i had laying around since it is the only one i found find with the correct jacks to fit the bosto tablet.

Any input is greatly appreciated.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconreggieretro:
ReggieRetro Featured By Owner Apr 16, 2018
yes I downloaded the most recent driver today. but now everything seams to be working with a old version of sketchbook 2016 with the Keyroll drivers installed but im guessing I wont be able to adjust sensitivity and such for the stylist pen. since im still getting the "please connect tablet with your computer" popup for 14WA_14WX_Windows_Drivers_(20140402) I find it weird that those drivers wont install BUT the tablet works with Sketchbook 2016 while any later version of sketchbook crashes with no drivers installed.
:icondoctorv23:
DoctorV23 Featured By Owner Apr 15, 2018
Are you using the latest (2015) driver: bosto-tablet.com/download/ ?
Add a Comment: