INTUOS wacom drawing tablet HALP!!

I've been having problems using my Wacom drawing tablet lately. When I first installed it, it worked perfectly and I loved it. But now, Its no longer registering how hard I'm pressing my pen on the table. The cursor jerks whenever a make a light tap. I have to press the pen on the tablet to use the left click feature.

I tried doing some research but I'm not having any luck... can anyone tell me how I can fix this?
Comments12
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Disable the Pen/Touch aspects of Win OS 10...you can find the how to by googling it but remember to disable the same in control panel/administrative tools/services.

Reinstalling the drivers could also help if you first right click, select compatability then select XP.
1. What OS do you have (windows 8, etc)?
2. What model tablet do you have and how long have you been using it?
3. Did you make any changes before it stopped working (eg automatic updates, installed new programs)?
4. Have you completely un-installed and re-installed the drivers?
5. How old is your stylus and how worn is the nib?

1. windows 10
2. I couldn't find the specification on the model and I got it the Christmas of 2016... been using it since then.
3. I haven't installed much since I got it... just a couple of games...
4. haven't tried that yet
5. stylus is new and nib is still good

I started having problems with it when I tried haven't it and my mouse plugged into my computer.... I think it set it off somewhere but I cant find it...
It sounds like it's probably a driver problem with either the tablet or the mouse. 

I've heard that Windows 8 tablet drivers work better than the Windows 10 ones, see if you can find the WIndows 8 driver version and install that instead. 

If not maybe try re-installing the driver for your mouse, or rolling it back to a previous driver version. 
update: I redownloaded the driver and reset my computer... however when my computer loaded a screen popped up saying the Wacom driver isn't running... I'll just contact the support team because this is a load of shit
Yeah, I have no idea beyond "it's a software issue of some sort", maybe it's common enough so that somebody either on the Windows or Wacom team can give you a quick answer. 
ok... when I went poking around in my services... it said my Wacom driver was not found... which is weird because I know I've haven't manually gotten rid of it...
what in the hell is going on with this thing?
I assume it's your computer saying the driver wasn't found, not that you can't find it. Assuming that is the case:
Right click on the windows icon and go to Computer Management>Services and Applications>Services. Double-click Wacom Professional services, go to Recovery, and set all actions to "Restart the service", and click "OK".
Thanks! I will try that! Thank you for your help
Try replacing the nib