I'm confused

I keep seeing journal posts about people asking for cheap commissions, but I can't sell commissions for even 1 point.

Also people keep saying they don't collect llamas even though there is over 300 groups dedicated to collecting llamas.

Please explain this. :confused:
Comments4
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
A lot of artists do commissions.  You could be getting swamped in with everyone else that does cheap comms too.  So peeps have heaps of choice and might not notice you standing in a line of millions waving your flag around that says - Commissions.  Also DA's not great for comms either.  Less a market place more a gallery.  Those that do get a lot of comms usually advertise them like crazy, but also offer a good level of quality as well.  Their comms usually are up in price too.  They usually have punters ready to leap on them when and if they open commissions as well.

If you can't compete at that level, you won't get comms in that upper-price level either.

And a lot of lesser skilled artists advertise their comms as super cheap.  That's competition right there too.
Well, for the commission's thing. Perhaps there's a certain preference of style? Or people are just not noticing your commission's? 

Also, there may be a ton of groups out there but not everyone is interested in them. Some llama groups are for trading llama's for points. 
You're overthinking it that is a problem