Which phone is faster?

So currently ive got the samsung galaxy s5. Im looking at getting the oukitel k10000 pro but i honestly have no idea how to tell if the cpu and stuff like that is better or not.

Can someone smart take a look and let me know. Below is a link comparing there specs to make it easier for you

www.gadgetsnow.com/compare-mob…
Comments9
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Just Get The iPhone X if you have money lmao.
iphone x review
I think u missed the point ofmthe thread. The battery in that phone is virtually non existant.
Fast depends a lot on what you're running. Most stuff on phones runs single core where the Snapdragon will be much faster than the Mediatek. More cores does not translate to faster performance in most tasks.

Other factors make a big difference too. Memory speed plays a large role. OS version. Things of that nature
So cpu speed/ghz and anything over quad core probs wont be noticed?

And then check ram speedthough im not sure if thats actually listed in tech specs on mobiles. With os am i to believe higher android version the better? I do recall 5 being the slower then 4 however.
You can't compare clock speeds across different architectures.
Well, the Oukitel has more cores and ram which makes it faster. And considering how it's newer and more expensive than the S5, it makes sense it'd be better.
I looked at cpu tests and it was saying it was slower... but with double the amount of cores it made more sense that it would be faster. So i had no idea lol
Ah, well, there may be other factors at play. In the end, we still should remember it's still amazing we have these devices we take for granted. If you're not gonna be doing anything too hardcore, most smartphones will do just fine. I have an S5 myself.