I need help

Guys, is this whack-job the true deal or is he just another script-kiddy with internet access tooting his own horn? I figured some of you tech-heads might be able to help me out when trying discern fact from fiction when it comes to our dear :devbiozzP

First off, his "how-to hack" series:
Hacking Part 1 : Tools Okay like i said im tired of my sponsors bitching around my video series trying to work out the legal issues so i will be covering allot of shit here

first off a legal disclaimer ... i will be covering allot of shit here that will come across as being illegal but hacking is not illegal unless you hack somthing you dont have permission to hack so what you do with this info IS ALL YOU i take no responcibility

i may change IP addresses, URLs, names to other places for dramatic effect but i assure you im connecting to my own networks legally and hackign my own servers legally :3

okay here i will be covering the basic setup you will need
Hacking Part 2 : Anonymity Staying anonymous is key to any good hack ... i have had my house raided and equipment seized before and trust me its no fun!

these days its so painfully easy not to get caught hacking anyone who does is a moron
only 24 hackers have been recorded to have ever spent jail time for there crime! (DDoS attacking is NOT hacking BTW)

There are many different ways to hide who you are ...

Use a simple Proxy - A simple proxy is a rudamentry way to hide your self ... generally proxies only hide where you have been now where you are ... its easy to trace threw a proxy and find someones IP while there connected to it ... proxies route your inter
Hacking Part 3:How to NOT hack How to not hack?
yes part 3 we will be covering things that i would not classify as hacking but still destructive

DoS - Denial Of Service attack, its the act of flooding a website with lots and lots of trafic! eventually shutting them down and costing them lots of money

DDoS - Dedicated Denial of Service attack, same as a DoS attack but multable computers profomring the attack

LOIC - Low Orbit Ion Canon, most common DoS and DDoS among internet hactivists its an open source flooding tool that works on flooding the victums connection with loads of false packets ... this is open source and accepts hives meaning
Hacking Part 4:How to deface time for part 4 when we proform what im calling a "skiddie attack"
note, fav.me links link to pictures that are located in my deviantart stash!!!
we will be defacing google SSL page! okay not really we will be defacing my server that i set up a long time ago offsite to be my hacking server ... it has its own URL it has the most commonly used linux (ubuntu server 10.04LTS with the gnome GUI) with the most common version of apache and the most common version of phpmyadmin and the most up to date version of drupal and a simple $400 hardware firewall from 2009 fully patched
this is a VERY VERY common setup for most sites including government sit

His many journals on his "hackings" of deviantart:

[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
Comments45
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
this whole thread is a joke. Hacking - the term - is severly out of context from what it use to mean. Its a harmful word today instead of the word it use to mean in the 60's and so forth with the open source movement.
How to hack dA: pick a username and start guessing passwords. It's really that easy.
Too hard, can't do.
could you guess mine? i bet not. :)

my friends a hacker he taught me to have 5 random numbers and 5 random alphabets in it with some caps in it! hee hee :D
Well that is basic security, no need to limit it to just 5 though.
You are challenged by Trainer Biozz.

Fight? Y/N

Trainer Biozz summons Dickmunch

Aapis, I choose you! ~throws 1337 ball~

What will Aapis do?

Attack Bag Run Pokemon

Aapis, use Bitchslap on Dickmunch.

It's super effective.
You also forgot guessing their security questions.
Yeah. I guess the implication is that hacking (in terms of breaching dA accounts) is down to the victim having poor personal account security.
Yep.
But, dude, totally hacking, man. I got an IPOD to prove it!
I installed Linux on my iPod before it was cool!
TOR SHOWED NASA!
WE FUCKED MAN BIOZZ GOT TEH NASA
Bullshit 101, kiddo.

Like what others have said, this script-kiddy is just pulling shit out of his ass and trying to make it sound intelligent. Anyone who loudly professes to be a hacker usually isn't one, nor has the experience, know how or intelligence and patience to learn.
It's networking 101 with a dash of command line. Seriously, if he thinks that port scanning gives him a top secret access hole to some "hacking" server, he is an idiot, or is trying to glorify it.

Look, [link] "How to deface"

Not only is this illegal, but port 22 is the default port for any server. Its common sense if you know how to SSH. My server gets attempted cracks all the time, I just moved the port to a non-standard port. It's not even complicated.
>
Now then, on to some content.

i can send in a worm to find and send back the hash file

brb jail

Hash file? I don't know EVERYTHING about servers, but I'm pretty sure this right here is grade A bullshit. Any smart person wouldn't even allow password access via SSH, they'd use fingerprinting or GPG keys.

i can send another attack in to give me an adminastrative shell

brb jail and also "another attack" is probably brute force which my server would kick you the fuck out and ban your IP forever for more then 3 wrong guesses.

i can have the server try and brute force it self via a worm and send me back the resul tor i can play it safe and crack it my self

brb jail also same as #1?

This script kiddie is a joke beyond joke.

The funniest thing is he is claiming to hack his own server. Even though he could easily fake the caps. Maybe he just SSH'd into his iPod, although that would be giving him too much credit.

In a nutshell, "OMG I DEFACED GOOGLE SSL, BUT ITS HOSTED ON MY SERVER AND IT ISN'T SSL!!1!!11"

Everything he talks about is internet skripting 101, in his shitty 1337 speak or whatever it is.
You have to understand, Fox, he's a Russian-hacker who lived in the United States of America is whole life! It'll be hard for him to adjust to our language's spelling and grammar.
Biozz has his hand down his pants, stroking his own 'ego' to the sound of himself talking.
i think you skimmed it
im hacking my own server here thats perfectly legal :3
Never said it was illegal. The act as taken against other servers is.

As I said, come at me bro. 96.8.118.14 [link] [link]
701 Lee Road, Suite 300
Chesterbrook, PA, 19087
i need a letter from this address or a call from
+1.8772064254
in order to preform an audit on any one of those websites
send me a note and we can work it out :3
actually nix that last comment, i actually smell a poser.
my original reply still stands for your revised comment :3
I smell a script kiddie.
good for you :3
View all replies