Show the first three things you ever favorited

Show the earliest three entries in your favorites list on DeviantArt
Comments32
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Oldest that I didn't unfavorite at least. I'm sure there were some before these.

Water colossus by neisbeis   Darkknight by Fetsch   Bioshock mashup by Darren Geers (video below) by DarrenGeers  
This took over 40 minutes to get to, but here are my remaining first three. I know there was more, but I believe these people removed deviations and went on their way.

Hellbender by gondros Raptor icon by moeburn Sunset On Paradise by alexsmith
SDs are evil O_o by peachchanvidel   Chibi Grey Faerie by niele   Collaboration with Gritti by peachchanvidel  *scrolls back 15 years*
I found it impossible to do. I go to the last page of my faves, and things there are a lot more recent than they should be.
Seems my faves aren’t in the order that I made them.
So here’s a few that I know are fairly old, but not the first three...
  Tomb Raider by TrevorGrove    Kleptomania, huh? by MissusPatches    Treebeard/Fangorn by peet

Oh no, my old trash :'0

This is a fun idea, I'm excited to be reminded myself, haha. Here we go:

Into the unknown by tunaniverse Eileen The Crow by CupcakeSouls Sunset in the city by SeBeL

Yeah, that looks about right.
how i long to feel that summer by el-mad   Things I do for love by FrozenYearning    april by emilly

Actually, I'm not ashamed. All of them are very cute and thoughtful. And this is a nice thumbs-prompt,btw :D 
Rosalina.... by CoconCrash   Reploid Princess Rosalina by Shinobi-Gambu   Daisy and Rosalina by sokabe
And let's be honest, none of these are surprising, considering my username.
Let's see..........

Looking to ? by twmultimedia   Basking in the Moonlight by Valkyrie1981   Fire Truck by Klone5  

(that was a lot of scrolling XD) 
 When a pear was just a pear (albeit a weird one).... Salamanca Pear Icon 

fanart of chobits by SleepingDemon The Biting Pear of Salamanca by ursulav -MAN CREATES FUTURE- by ajie-g