Share the one piece of art you adore above all others, no posting your own art (NSFW welcome)

As the title says, share the one artwork you keep coming back to by an artist you admire, the one that inspires you to become a better artist, the one you have (or would like to have) hanging on your bedroom wall.
PemaMendez's "Beauty" is my all-time favorite:
What's yours?
Comments41
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In

this drawing of Light Yagami. it's based on a great fanfic too. but i really like this artwork :heart: it's beautiful.

Tobacco Vanille

Beautiful choice indeed. :heart:

Zbrush Doodle: Day 2144 - Lop-eared by UnexpectedToy

La la la la Redefines what word CUTE really means! Love 

Badge Awards

I agree that is incredibly cute. :meow:

a dog dreaming by cherrier
I love everything about this... the delicate details and textures and the dreamlike subject matter.

Oh that is cute. :)

That picture invokes familiar feelings. But a picture's quality can be determined if it elicits feelings or not, they don't have be positive. Thank you for sharing.

it would have to be these two... amazing renditions of one of my OC's.

Dreadlocked Corruptor (Art Trade) by Evil-God-Chernabog    SCARETOBER REQUEST: Dreadlocked Corruptor by Evil-God-Chernabog    

Wow, they look way cool!

I ever loved this, for the idea who give, and also because has been made from a great artist and friend.

Mature Content

Artslave by FatBottomedGirl

Cute and clever. =D

Thank you very much for the mentionHug I appreciate even more your choice since it's my own favorite work too! 

Sirtancrede is an amazing artist. Thank you for sharing his lovely image with us.

I narrowed selection to just my featured faves from DA.
Surprisingly :P , it is not a NSFW piece, quite the contrary
Woodlands by JonasDeRo  

Oh wow that is beautiful! :faint:

I really like this one:

Song for cats by kir-tat

Awww... Excellent choice! :heart:

Pikachu - Detective Pikachu by BlondynkiTezGraja  
This art piece among others by BlondynkiTezGraja really inspire me to pick up my colored pencils. I always love how polished and detailed this artist's work is! And the fact that its done with my favorite medium makes it even better!

So adorable, and the fact it's done with colored pencils is mind blowing. Thanks for sharing. :)