Details

July 11
Link

Statistics

Replies: 190

Show us a piece you had fun making!

:iconteallaquin:
Teallaquin Featured By Owner Edited Jul 12, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hi! Hello! It's me! I've been in and out of DeviantART for like 9 years and reacquainting myself with how this website works again! And IIIII would love to see a piece you, as the artist, had fun making! 

Art is something that should bring us joy, and the artist deserves to enjoy their work just as much, if not MORE, than the rest of us! So, let's dump some love into this thread, and post a piece you enjoyed making.

My contribution is a piece of fan-art I did for She-Ra, since Scorpia is my favorite character and her canonical birthday is July 5, so I took that as an excuse to finish this sketch and color it. It made my heart happy to make it, and it'll make my heart happy to post it!

She's a Hugger by Teallaquin

No wrong answers, just art fun! 

Edit: I may not have time to reply to everyone but I highly encourage everyone to continue posting and sharing your work with each other!! :heart: 

Devious Comments (Add yours)

:icondimillioun:
Dimillioun Featured By Owner Jul 22, 2020   Digital Artist
I had fun creating this 😊
Bladed Beauty by Dimillioun  
:iconhector-monegro:
Hector-Monegro Featured By Owner Jul 22, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
:iconiduna-haya:
Iduna-Haya Featured By Owner Jul 22, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
This was so much fun to do :D 

Rift by Iduna-Haya
:iconcharhoangart:
charhoangart Featured By Owner Jul 22, 2020  New Deviant Student Digital Artist
sedusa by charhoangart  

this was meant to be just a sketch but it was so fun that i couldnt help but render it some more. 
:iconcurriart:
curriart Featured By Owner Jul 21, 2020  Hobbyist General Artist
Thank you for this thread ^^ My name is Sai aka Curri! It's nice to meet you all! 

Here's a piece I really enjoyed making~ It's my most recent piece and I had a lot of fun with it. This is a commission piece I did and I really enjoyed being able to translate a vision into reality. I was especially happy with the way I made her hair ^^ It was super fun to draw
Commission: Indigo Rainbow by curriart  
:iconsnowcandymagic:
Snowcandymagic Featured By Owner Jul 21, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Commission - Morning Coffee by Snowcandymagic  
:iconqkranks:
QKranks Featured By Owner Jul 21, 2020  New Deviant Hobbyist Digital Artist
BEARMON by QKranks  

fanart of the digimon called bearmon!
:iconmarczart:
MarczArt Featured By Owner Jul 21, 2020  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
:iconlegit-art:
legit-art Featured By Owner Jul 21, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
:iconmiraculousmisfit:
MiraculousMisfit Featured By Owner Jul 21, 2020  New Deviant Hobbyist Digital Artist
:icongametrek:
GameTrek Featured By Owner Edited Jul 20, 2020  Professional General Artist
IDK about fun but you can view my profile for my latest piece I made.

It was real "fun" making all the little people one by one and stamping them in photoshop.

It was real "fun" animating a falling guy who slow down and then speed up when I was not even trying.

It was real "fun" attempting to make value like an air-brush artist on the subject of my piece.

Real fun deciding on how to make something that is not road but be road
:icongood-maxi-god:
Good-MAXI-God Featured By Owner Jul 20, 2020  New Deviant
Maxius by Good-MAXI-God
I don't believe I could draw this for the final time on MS Paint with a Weibo mouse!
:iconmissredjewellery:
MissRedJewellery Featured By Owner Jul 20, 2020  Professional Artisan Crafter
Some of the funniest pieces to create are the pastries miniatures :-)

Miniature Pain au chocolat keyring by MissRedJewellery   Vanilla macaron keyring by MissRedJewellery  
:icondeevie4302:
Deevie4302 Featured By Owner Jul 20, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Recent submittals for DA's Radical Racer OCC contest...
Radical Racer-Velicity by Deevie4302  
Radical Racer by Deevie4302  
:icontempogrey:
TempoGrey Featured By Owner Jul 20, 2020  Hobbyist
:iconpandacrissbow:
pandacrissbow Featured By Owner Jul 20, 2020  Student Digital Artist
Business as usual by pandacrissbow  

This one was literally all over the place and I got lazy on a lot like the table, papers, and background lol. So I did a lot of photo manipulation and it came out beautifully
:iconnalendale:
Nalendale Featured By Owner Jul 19, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hello!
Here's my contribution:
Kuradoberi Jam fanart by Nalendale  

It's my latest artwork, and also one of my favorite. She's Kuradoberi Jam from Guilty Gear game series. I really love her design and color schemes. It's really fun to draw her.

Hope you like it, and Thank you!
:iconserenazena:
serenazena Featured By Owner Jul 19, 2020  New Deviant Student General Artist
ok ok so I know this is not super amazing or finished but I have the most fun just sketching stuff
Sketch by serenazena  
:iconripperfangs:
Ripperfangs Featured By Owner Jul 19, 2020  Student Digital Artist
Death makes a meal of us all by Ripperfangs  
This one was a bit experimental and I enjoy trying new ways to color my drawings
:iconsia-mon:
Sia-Mon Featured By Owner Jul 19, 2020  Hobbyist General Artist
Anything that turned out impressive without much fuss. These are my favs though Vayamon 4: Feliraptor by Sia-Mon     Vayamon 4: Noraforra by Sia-Mon     Vayamon 4: Kurinda by Sia-Mon   
:icondekirbygal:
deKirbyGal Featured By Owner Jul 19, 2020  Hobbyist General Artist
AF CheeseySwissy by deKirbyGal   AF SlavaDe by deKirbyGal   AF papertsubaki  by deKirbyGal   AF cordeeceps by deKirbyGal  
I liked drawing these ^^ they're artfight drawings, the sketches on top were fun for me to draw the poses for lol, even though they're fairly simple, and the bottom two were a good coloring experience; the girl is something I don't usually do but it came out cute and the guy is something I usually like drawing lol
MarczArt Featured By Owner Jul 19, 2020  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
:iconavriia:
Avriia Featured By Owner Jul 19, 2020  Hobbyist General Artist
Will Smith Tada  Sailor Moon Redraw, feat. Sailor Saitama by Avriia  
:iconhorseygator:
HorseyGator Featured By Owner Jul 19, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I had a lot of fun drawing this, because I didn't really have to focus too much on the details of every single character. Houses and water are kinda fun to draw too.
Village on a beach (scene drawing) by HorseyGator  
:iconthayacv94:
ThayaCV94 Featured By Owner Jul 19, 2020  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I love doing portraits! :happybounce:  I don't have much time now, so every time I have I want to paint!

QUENA 02 by ThayaCV94   KOSKO by ThayaCV94   JOKER 04 by ThayaCV94   QUENA by ThayaCV94   JOKER 02 by ThayaCV94  

:icontianasama:
TianaSama Featured By Owner Jul 18, 2020  Student General Artist
New upload ;D
FANART : Cedric/Nicolas by TianaSama  
:iconvalereyarts:
ValereyArts Featured By Owner Jul 16, 2020  Hobbyist
Mayuka (NiziU) by ValereyArts  

Please watch speedpaint video here:  www.youtube.com/watch?v=drTKmX…
:iconpetrastarway:
PetraStarway Featured By Owner Jul 15, 2020  Student Digital Artist
:iconfrisky-tern05:
Frisky-Tern05 Featured By Owner Jul 15, 2020  New Deviant
first time doing adopts it was really fun :3 
Adopt Set Price/001/OPEN by Frisky-Tern05  
:iconsushy00:
sushy00 Featured By Owner Jul 15, 2020  Professional General Artist
I really enjoyed making this mermaid picture: 

sea queen mermaid by sushy00  

because I experimented with lots of different media for this one. 
:iconkkeylime:
kkeylime Featured By Owner Jul 15, 2020  Hobbyist General Artist
Aang by kkeylime   Tribal by kkeylime   Alibaba, Mariam and Kassim AU by kkeylime   Cadets by kkeylime  
the reason these were fun & chill to do is because the colours are so flat :lmao: brain empty, no thinking about shadows or light, can just kick back with some tea and an audiobook and destress while leisurely colouring it in
:iconphilizius:
Philizius Featured By Owner Jul 14, 2020  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
:icontiklkun:
tiklkun Featured By Owner Jul 14, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Summertime! by tiklkun  - it was really hard to paint but fun experience~

[Commission] Gertrude by tiklkun  - liked the process of this, especially sweater~  
:iconkunyka:
KunYKA Featured By Owner Jul 14, 2020  Hobbyist General Artist
:iconmich-spich:
mich-spich Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020  Student General Artist
Portraits are pretty fun to do for me, especially in different mediums, however animating the first one was a pain.

Horned Demon by mich-spich   Blinding Lights by mich-spich  
MarczArt Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
:icongrace-dupre:
Grace-Dupre Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020  Professional General Artist
Help me baby, ain't no stranger. by Grace-Dupre  

Normally I rock out on fanart, but this OC is one I've had for a couple of years - and one I've never really been able to make work around his face, never mind able to send off to other artists to interpret. I had a raging migraine for most of this, but I was also SO happy that I didn't hate this FACE that it kind of trumped the migraine part. 

I just imagine he's listening to Volunteers or some old Stones record in a smoke-filled room. Click through - I gave him some smoke and a little green glow/eye flicker in the actual deviation, too! 
:iconaquaticjm:
AquaticJM Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020   General Artist
Yet ANOTHER Leather Jacket Bowsette Drawing by AquaticJM  

I don't usually do pin-up art, but making this piece was fun! I just got idea one day of "what if Bowsette had a leather jacket?" This was made way after all the Bowsette hype died down, but I needed to get it out of my system. This isn't technically the first Leather jacket Bowsette piece I've made, but this is the one wear I tried to give her more of a sexy look. On top of that, everything just kinda went smoothly with the pre-sketches, line-art, shading etc., and it came out nicely.~
:iconsasapen:
sasapen Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
The most fun time I have is when I'm drawing a fanart!
Seeing my favorite character from a new perspective is very exciting for me!
P5D by sasapen   Practice by sasapen   Pannacotta fugo by sasapen  
:iconkriltlovely:
KriltLovely Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I don't consider myself a "pro" but these pieces make me feel otherwise, maybe because I idolize the industry standard style from looks? It's fun for me to feel like your work gives you nostalgia like you seen it on TV or at a bookstore or something in mainstream media praised by millions. In hindsight yea cause we take inspiration from things we love so at some point they'll feel similar. Besides that I felt fun making these pieces because of wanting to get across my emotions or feeling like I went all out and it looks great and professional like. Stay lovely y'all!
Flower pink glitter Flower Heart 

Skye by KriltLovely   Angels Skye And Hope by KriltLovely   Will be together I promise by KriltLovely   Vol 1 Strawberry Boy by KriltLovely
:iconxxmaskedmiseryxx:
♥*♡∞:。.。Although I drew this last year I'm happy with how it looks! .:Bunny rubs:. I didn't use a sketch for it either and I was pleasantly surprised it ended up looking decent .:Bunny loving:.。.。:∞♡*♥

~Human!Fluttershy~ by XxMaskedMiseryxX
:iconiamaclaesandihateit:
IAmAClaesAndIhateIt Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020
Anarchy Girl by IAmAClaesAndIhateIt   Angelic Angelica by IAmAClaesAndIhateIt   Beach Girl by IAmAClaesAndIhateIt   96e by IAmAClaesAndIhateIt   Redone by IAmAClaesAndIhateIt  Those in the last like year.
:iconkathe-cat:
kathe-cat Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020  Student Filmographer
Hey!
It's my drawing who I take the more time so, I suppose that it's thé drawing when I have more apreciate to do this because I love drawing!X)

Universe by kathe-cat  
:iconspaniardwithknives:
SpaniardWithKnives Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020  Hobbyist General Artist
This after a long while without doing digital works
Drakkar
:iconmechanicalfirefly:
MechanicalFirefly Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
This was really fun mini project I've done. Getting all the scales to look realistic can be quite exhausting, but it's worth it.
American alligator by MechanicalFirefly Cuban Crocodile by MechanicalFirefly Slender Snouted Croc by MechanicalFirefly Saltwater Crocodile by MechanicalFirefly Gharial by MechanicalFirefly
Add a Comment: