Life is a bit rough lately, so share what work lifts your spirits!

Post work that lifts your spirits! This can be your work or someone else's- take this as an opportunity to be extra proud of yourself, and/or to uplift another artist! 

I'll start! 

+ Speedpaint - LOVE ME by mikvoh  

Take care and have fun pink heart {big} 
Comments117
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Comission half body OC by DiV4Online Angel redraw by DiV4Online Chinara : OC comission by DiV4Online Chihiro redraw fanart challenge by DiV4Online  it will lift something else along with spirits XD
New arts ❤
Starfire/Raven : 40% 40% 20% by TianaSama   Szayel/Cirucci : MAD LOVERS by TianaSama  
 Lift up your cares.

Goodbye Autumn by 3Days2Go   Battlecry! by 3Days2Go    Better On a Stick by 3Days2Go   Dearest Ones by 3Days2Go  
Cat- Ear Leather Aviator for PyroGangBang! by LeatherHead72   Leather Skullcap for PRIDE! by LeatherHead72   Troll and I at Yosemite by LeatherHead72   Some of my favorite plushies by LeatherHead72   Purple Cat Ear Leather Aviator by LeatherHead72   Leather Mickey Aviator Hat by LeatherHead72   Leather Textured Kufi Hat by LeatherHead72   Blue Leather Puffy Hood by LeatherHead72   My Leather- Clad Stitch! by LeatherHead72   Connery and I by LeatherHead72   My Really Really BIG Pony!!! by LeatherHead72   Nien Nunb Dress- Up by LeatherHead72   Zippy- Cat Leather Hat by LeatherHead72  
I drew my friend's bulldog. She's a good dog.

Saffy Bean by SamWolk  
Miracle No.1 Painting Alt by Miraclewithmiracle  My OC Miracle ~

Miracle ref sheet by Miraclewithmiracle  ref sheet of Miracle! She is goddess of "miracle" .

Misery ref sheet by Miraclewithmiracle  Her younger sister Misery , goddess of "misery".
Kidnap Your Solatium!! by MariposaBullet   Mandalorian Zhao Yun by MariposaBullet    Li Clan - Wrath of the Shadows by MariposaBullet    Yo-kai Fish Bros Gijinka by MariposaBullet    Nene and the Bento Thieves by MariposaBullet    Sweet as Honeyed Lychees - Li Jue and Lanyue by MariposaBullet    Foreboding Glimmer of Azure Moon - Lanyue by MariposaBullet    Dark Hands of Stratagem - Li Jue by MariposaBullet    Dynasty Warriors Beauty and the Beast by MariposaBullet
I Hope you like it !

Witch by kathe-cat   Spirit by kathe-cat   Moon girl by kathe-cat   Pixie! by kathe-cat   Motorbike *update* by kathe-cat   Mermaid*update* by kathe-cat  
Thank you for this thread 💕
Here are some of my works 
Bladed Beauty by Dimillioun   I'm just getting started by Dimillioun   Gift for a friend by Dimillioun   Knighty Knight by Dimillioun   Pink Paradise by Dimillioun   Sugar and Blaze by Dimillioun   The fury by Dimillioun   Sailor moon redraw challenge by Dimillioun  
New upload :'D
FANART : Cedric/Nicolas by TianaSama  
Hi~ Here you go :3
Alistair/Maribel - Swing by TianaSama   BLEACH : Cirucci (Burton Style) by TianaSama   Alistair/Maribel - Cartoon version by TianaSama  
thank you for the feature!
Hikari by Dreaming-Demon

I made this one to try to bring a message of hope and light :aww: