Share your recent art~

At The Marketplace by AquaticJM  

Share up to three thumbs of your most recent works.

Also, feel free to talk a bit about what's been going on in your life recently. Everything's changed a lot these past few months, so I'm curious how people have been navigating through life with all that's been happening.

I'll be starting grad school this year, and while I'm psyched, I'm not entirely sure how they'll be able to successfully do in-person classes for the Fall. I'm hoping I'll still be able to get my moneys worth while staying as safe as I can be~
Comments349
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Here's my latest one:
Perseus Shrine by mlkfantasies  

I'm from Italy, here's the situation is (finally) quite calm, after a lot of trouble in spring, but we aren't covid-free yet (if we ever get to be). It seems the virus isn't going to completely disappear in this summer, so probably there wuold be a second, heavy wave in fall. Still, in these days, life seems to be returned to normality.
This works is set in a place near my home (livorno), but a lot of years in the future. It's part of my comic-to-be universe (I submitted a few comic pages, but a lot of other comic related works), and these two are Vinght and Loede, two of my OCs
I've been hearing a lot about how bad things were in Italy with the virus, but it's good to hear that things are starting to calm down a bit! Stay safe!

Thanks for sharing! :)
Shell by bensinn   Dragonfly by bensinn   Hibiscus by bensinn  

First post on the forums. None the less, 2020 has been a difficult year with the whole Covid mess. Helping my kids home school, and isolating from nearly everybody else. These there pieces of art (if you can all them that), I did as gifts for my mother, GF, and little sister. Since we could not go out to shop for gifts I decided to get back to some of my roots and do some pen and ink work.

thanks
Agreed, this year has been pretty tough on all of us. Let's all hope this experience at least changes us for better, and that we all get through this together~

So...The last few months have been very different for me (and the whole world), every routine had some significant changes, however, I met an amazing girl ... Who makes me dream big every day.

Dapse Sun'Lion (Devaston First Stage) by DevastonD
Aww that's so sweet! Here's to hoping you two make lots of wondeful memories together!

This is my last work, I really like how this one looks Meow :3 I think the overall quality is better than all my other deviations lol 
Naro by SirFabo