Let's share some recent stuff! (Part 3: Come and See)

Hello! Me again with another thread for sharing our art and getting inspired by each other :D!

- Post up to five recent works you have done.

- Feel free to post a little something along with your art. Whether it be your goals, inspirations or whatever. This isn't necessary, so do not feel pressured to do so.

- My intention is to post these threads weekly, so let's try and avoid repeat posts within the same thread :P (Lick).

Drawing has been a hobby of mine for a long time and I used to be quite serious with it, but never beyond just getting better. Now, I am looking more towards growing in general--not just artistically. My hopes is to one day grow enough to maybe earn some money through commission work doing what I love. If it all doesn't pan out then I can say I tried :P (Lick).
Comments204
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Alrighty, guys. This thread has run its course, so I am shutting it down. I will be making another thread tomorrow for new recent stuff :)! Thank you all for sharing :D!
Oh, wow. Very impactful artwork and the depth of the image is fantastic. The wind adds a lot of dynamic energy to an otherwise serene scene, which really draws the viewer in and piques interest. Excellent work and thanks for sharing :D!
Thanks for sharing :D!
Your lines are very clean! Thanks for sharing :D!

Thank you :wave , if you like to see more, please check out the rest of our gallery sometime. We're focused on creating original content comics, and these are all protagonists from different projects we're running! Tiger La la la la

Very cool! Your characters have a lot of charm to them and I especially like your Demon Slayer OCs :)! The scene is hilarious, the line work is clean, and the girl's outfit looks especially fantastic. Thanks a lot for sharing your work :D!
Hello there! :) My name is Elmano, and I'm an animation student in Lisbon, Portugal. Currently finishing my MA in Animation Arts, and waiting to go on another "animated" adventure :D I directed 3 short animation films and also did animation for another one. My main goal is to create animated films that can touch everyone's soul 😊

Here are some portraits from a series of 2 months of daily self-portraits I did since the lockdown started in here, and also other commissioned portraits :) Hope you like it!

If you want to see more, you can follow me on Instagram :D

Raquel Mendonca by ElDiogo #QuarantineSelfPortrait 57 by ElDiogo #QuarantineSelfPortrait 58 by ElDiogo #QuarantineSelfPortrait 59 by ElDiogo #QuarantineSelfPortrait 60 by ElDiogo
Lots of varied and interesting approaches to portraits. It is great to see you have a lot of passion for your goals and I wish you the best! Thanks a lot for sharing :D!
Lots of awesome dynamic and expressive characters :)! Thanks a lot for sharing :D!
Some of my works. Mostly I do fantasy environments :) (Smile)

After Life by AshnoAlice After Life Part II: The Bridge of Judgement by AshnoAlice Meditation by AshnoAlice Sea Of Clouds by AshnoAlice Yuujin by AshnoAlice
Ah, yes! As usual, I am lovin' your art and I continue to be impressed :). Thanks again for sharing :D!
Thanks for sharing!