Details

Closed to new replies
May 22
Link

Statistics

Replies: 207

Let's share some recent stuff! (Part 3: Come and See)

:iconmurigenkuskenda:
MurigenKuskenda Featured By Owner May 22, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hello! Me again with another thread for sharing our art and getting inspired by each other :D!

- Post up to five recent works you have done.

- Feel free to post a little something along with your art. Whether it be your goals, inspirations or whatever. This isn't necessary, so do not feel pressured to do so.

- My intention is to post these threads weekly, so let's try and avoid repeat posts within the same thread :P (Lick).

Drawing has been a hobby of mine for a long time and I used to be quite serious with it, but never beyond just getting better. Now, I am looking more towards growing in general--not just artistically. My hopes is to one day grow enough to maybe earn some money through commission work doing what I love. If it all doesn't pan out then I can say I tried :P (Lick).

Devious Comments

MurigenKuskenda Featured By Owner May 28, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Alrighty, guys. This thread has run its course, so I am shutting it down. I will be making another thread tomorrow for new recent stuff :)! Thank you all for sharing :D!
:iconmarczart:
MarczArt Featured By Owner May 28, 2020  New Deviant
:iconamtepra:
AMTEPRA Featured By Owner May 28, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Glory by AMTEPRA  
Oh, wow. Very impactful artwork and the depth of the image is fantastic. The wind adds a lot of dynamic energy to an otherwise serene scene, which really draws the viewer in and piques interest. Excellent work and thanks for sharing :D!
:iconamtepra:
AMTEPRA Featured By Owner May 28, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Thank you:D
:iconmarczart:
MarczArt Featured By Owner May 27, 2020  New Deviant
Thanks for sharing :D!
:icontheunlimitedfortress:
Lya OC Design (Range Pose) [LineArt]| Ryuichiro by TheUnlimitedFortress Uncle Hems OC Design (Swift Courier) | Ryuichirou by TheUnlimitedFortress Clarisse B. OC Design (Official Liasion) [Line]| by TheUnlimitedFortress    Tesa'n'Lya - Hide'n'Seek (Final)| SuperSAKURA64 by TheUnlimitedFortress   Tyrone OC Design (Shy Boy) | Jurgak by TheUnlimitedFortress  
MurigenKuskenda Featured By Owner May 27, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Your lines are very clean! Thanks for sharing :D!
:icontheunlimitedfortress:
Thank you :wave , if you like to see more, please check out the rest of our gallery sometime. We're focused on creating original content comics, and these are all protagonists from different projects we're running! Tiger La la la la
:iconpandacrissbow:
pandacrissbow Featured By Owner May 27, 2020  Student Digital Artist
MurigenKuskenda Featured By Owner May 27, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Very cool! Your characters have a lot of charm to them and I especially like your Demon Slayer OCs :)! The scene is hilarious, the line work is clean, and the girl's outfit looks especially fantastic. Thanks a lot for sharing your work :D!
:iconcranash64:
Cranash64 Featured By Owner May 26, 2020  Hobbyist General Artist
The soldier and the engineer (2020 version) by Cranash64   Raffle prize - Susanna by Cranash64   I`m here for my daughter by Cranash64   Raffle prize - Zach by Cranash64   Rumba by Cranash64  
MurigenKuskenda Featured By Owner May 26, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
:iconeldiogo:
ElDiogo Featured By Owner May 26, 2020  Student Filmographer
Hello there! :) My name is Elmano, and I'm an animation student in Lisbon, Portugal. Currently finishing my MA in Animation Arts, and waiting to go on another "animated" adventure :D I directed 3 short animation films and also did animation for another one. My main goal is to create animated films that can touch everyone's soul 😊

Here are some portraits from a series of 2 months of daily self-portraits I did since the lockdown started in here, and also other commissioned portraits :) Hope you like it!

If you want to see more, you can follow me on Instagram :D

Raquel Mendonca by ElDiogo #QuarantineSelfPortrait 57 by ElDiogo #QuarantineSelfPortrait 58 by ElDiogo #QuarantineSelfPortrait 59 by ElDiogo #QuarantineSelfPortrait 60 by ElDiogo
MurigenKuskenda Featured By Owner May 26, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Lots of varied and interesting approaches to portraits. It is great to see you have a lot of passion for your goals and I wish you the best! Thanks a lot for sharing :D!
:icondigsaw:
Digsaw Featured By Owner May 25, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
MurigenKuskenda Featured By Owner May 25, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Lots of awesome dynamic and expressive characters :)! Thanks a lot for sharing :D!
:iconashnoalice:
AshnoAlice Featured By Owner May 25, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
Some of my works. Mostly I do fantasy environments :) (Smile)

After Life by AshnoAlice After Life Part II: The Bridge of Judgement by AshnoAlice Meditation by AshnoAlice Sea Of Clouds by AshnoAlice Yuujin by AshnoAlice
Ah, yes! As usual, I am lovin' your art and I continue to be impressed :). Thanks again for sharing :D!
:iconkaizenkitty:
KaizenKitty Featured By Owner May 25, 2020  Professional Writer
UA student Shigaraki
:iconfredrichi69:
FredRichi69 Featured By Owner May 25, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
COMM Linnea Quigley from a horror Creepozoids by FredRichi69   Popstar Bimbo by FredRichi69 by FredRichi69   Six Fanarts by FredRichi69 by FredRichi69  
Thanks for sharing!
:iconfujinaka:
Fujinaka Featured By Owner May 25, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Kiutakongas by Fujinaka   Monolith by Fujinaka  
Two more because I couldn't sleep ^^
Oh wow, these are awesome :)! Your artwork has such great depth to them and the first one is especially great. Thanks again for sharing :D!
:icontillyh:
TillyH Featured By Owner May 24, 2020  New Deviant Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Sibling Love by TillyH   Animation: Cat walking by TillyH   (the second one is a GIF I don't know if it will play...) This makes me look like I just draw cats but its a coincidence I swear. I'm a traditional artist but I downloaded firealpaca about a week ago and I am trying to diversify and opened up my deviantart page to encourage myself to keep working. I really like all of these forums because its a nice way to connect with other artists. 
MurigenKuskenda Featured By Owner May 24, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Nothing wrong with drawing lots of cats--cats are awesome :P! Very charming art and the animation is really cool. I am absolutely terrible at doing animated stuff, haha. Thanks a lot for sharing :D!
:icongbsartworks:
GBSartworks Featured By Owner May 24, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
:iconfujinaka:
Fujinaka Featured By Owner May 24, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Cargo Ship by Fujinaka  
Nice :D! Very clean lines and an awesome concept O_O! Thanks for sharing :D!
:iconplua3dart:
plua3dart Featured By Owner May 24, 2020  New Deviant Professional Digital Artist
Hello everyone here! I'm new to the community, so I don't have much to share. My most recent works are:
With love to you! Female Mewtwo! by plua3dart   A gift for Pikachu! by plua3dart   Wait! What? Eevee? by plua3dart  
Hope you like it! And it's a pleasure to be here!
Very cool O_O! I used to remember lots of people using Zbrush before, but not as much recently. Great job and thanks for sharing :D!
plua3dart Featured By Owner May 25, 2020  New Deviant Professional Digital Artist
Oh! Thank you! You are so kind! :la: :la:
Did you know several people who worked with ZBrush? Gosh, I would like to meet them. Picking up some tips would not be a bad thing. XD
Sorry, I didn't know anyone personally that used ZBrush. I just remember seeing a lot of art using it as a medium once upon a time :P.
plua3dart Featured By Owner May 25, 2020  New Deviant Professional Digital Artist
Oh! No problem! xD
But, anyway, thanks. :meow: :meow: :meow:
:iconkatforce:
Katforce Featured By Owner May 24, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
Recent artwork!
Tell me who bullied you by Katforce
Ah, snap. She is about to bop someone. Love her expression and the spotlight/lamplight background is interesting :). Thanks for sharing :D!
:iconkatforce:
Katforce Featured By Owner May 24, 2020  Professional Digital Artist
Thanks for the comment! =)
:iconcaandrawing:
CaanDrawing Featured By Owner May 24, 2020  Hobbyist Artist
Summer in the village by CaanDrawing    Subchapter 0: Memories by CaanDrawing  
I really like the composition of your scenes and especially in your first picture :)! Thanks for sharing :D!
:iconkoikonhea:
koikonhea Featured By Owner May 24, 2020   Traditional Artist
Page 85 sketch. by koikonhea  
Sketch for page 85 from my comic
:iconrainbow000pegasus:
rainbow000pegasus Featured By Owner May 24, 2020  Student General Artist
Recently I started DMing for a DnD campaign so it's great and fun so far!
Trying to draw more too.

Chrysanthemums of Truth by rainbow000pegasus   OCP: Sunflower of Justice by rainbow000pegasus   [AT] OC-T: Moonlit Encounter by rainbow000pegasus   [AT] MRA: Mistletoe Moment by rainbow000pegasus   [REF] Vanguard G Megumi Ryusei by rainbow000pegasus  
:iconprincessjackyx:
PrincessJackyX Featured By Owner May 24, 2020   General Artist
Here are my most recent (so far).
Samurai Jack as Shiro Wallpaper v1 (4K) by PrincessJackyX   Samurai Jack as Shiro from Voltron 1 (vector 2) by PrincessJackyX   Samurai Jack as Shiro from Voltron 1 (vector 1) by PrincessJackyX  
Add a Comment: