Faving female art.

Quick side note before we begin: 
I recently started a donation I would really appreciate if you'd be willing to drop a point or two in there. It would be a big help to me. or you can drop a point there as bribe for my attention. Thank you :D

Alright we all at some point had an idea for a fantastic female character. Be it the sexy femme fatale
To the cute girl next door or someone that is in between. And l want to fave your female creations.
Valentines Adopt Batch Auction(OPEN) by Bai-Jiu Yu-Gi-Oh! Oc: Nenet Bakura by YueniDarkAnthro Sahalshi by ArtakaWorks

Please share your art work with our group :D

www.deviantart.com/original-kr…

Just share your image below please and thank you.
Comments920
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I basically only draw girls..
Lyfia |Reference| by LilPinkDemon   Witch by LilPinkDemon   OwO |Art Trade| by LilPinkDemon   Mary Addams |Art Trade| by LilPinkDemon
Actually all deviations i've posted featuring female characters are fan art,does  it count?
Applejack (Equestria Girls Fan Art) by Gege16 Demona my name for evermore by Gege16 Felicity Wishes Fan Art (II) by Gege16 Felicity Wishes fan art by Gege16
Purely because I find women easier to draw than men, my gallery is basically all female. Here are some of my favourite girls, from my comic Isolated:
swallow (stunning) by shadow2k photoshoot by shadow2k telempathic  by shadow2k hydrokinetic by shadow2k 621 (2014 Edition) by shadow2k
and one from my novel, electrify (still writing that one!)
TAKEDOWN by shadow2k
white haired girl by arata9000   Praying to the forest by arata9000   Masked by arata9000  
nice to meet you!!