Post your favorite art piece!

Post the best art piece you've ever done! I'm curious to see :)
Comments27
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Swift by dainin09
I think this piece might be one of my best, just because of the angle and overall appearance. I have several others I enjoy more at the moment but this one is still good (even if there are things I could pick at it for)
The Home of the MannequinsOne day a 6 year old girl and her mother (my earthly mom, and I) were walking downtown nicely enjoying themselves when they came upon a small building that was simply named “Chapel of Christ”. (We have actually been there many times throughout my life and whenever I go, the place reminds me of this dream).
The small building was only one story, octagonal in shape, and entirely made out of stones. The only doors were on one side which a stone path lead to and away from the building. So child and mother simply walked into the building to be met with a small room with a bathrooms just through another doorway. They were the only two to be inside the building. The mother walked into the bathroom whilst the little girl saw a metal sign on which read, “abandon all hope ye who enter the bigger darker room. If ye enters, you will meet small wooden peoples.” But since the child could not read yet, she simply walked into the bigger darker room.
When the mother came out of
A Whole Bunch of NOPE!!! by Nordic-Depression Actual proof that the JEWISH god IS evil PART 1WHY WE SATANISTS AND LUCIFERIANS BELIEVE THAT THE ABRAHAMIC “god” (Allah, Jesus Christ, the “holy” spirit, and the god the father dude IS the same damn JEWISH “god” wether you like it or not so mote it be!!) IS 100% EVIL: PART 1:
1. What this Christian, Judaic, and Islamic alien grey THING demands of you is: “since I have created you, this here is my wills and wants (huge ass list of them) and you MUST obey unconditionally or you WILL burn and be tortured forever in this horrifying place deep within your planet that you live on that I named Hell with Satan and the demons!!” Well, that, to us Satanists and Luciferians, does NOT sound like a wise, all-loving “creator” whom gives whatever freedoms (albeit VERY LITTLE ACTUAL FREEDOM) to its creations at all does not it? Instead to us Satanists and Luciferians this alie
Meteorites crashing into our planet by Nordic-Depression Black Hole by Nordic-Depression Tryhards/posers...... by Nordic-Depression STOP it! It IS very rude to do this!! by Nordic-Depression The absolute TRUTH regarding Satanism and LuciferINTRODUCTION:
EVERYONE on this little planet has in fact heard of traditional Satanism/Devil worship via the news and other sources. BUT, to tell you the truth these traditional Satanists are VERY EXTREMELY WRONG about Satanism, Lucifer Himself, and His Original Gods whom follow Him of the ancient times. Yes, they are Satanists; BUT, they are following the COMPLETELY WRONG beliefs regarding Satanism. AND DON’T GET ME STARTED ON THE ATHEIST “SATANISTS.” THEY ARE NOT SATANISTS AT ALL AND THERE ARE 3 STAMPS ON THIS WEBSITE THAT EVEN PROVE WHAT I’M SAYING HERE TO BE 100% TRUTHFUL. Anyways, these traditional Satanists are following what these three alien grey religions and enslaved people of those three religions have, and are, telling everyone what Satanism is which is NOTHING MORE THAN COMPLETE LIES. In other words, these traditional Satanists get all of their beliefs from the Bible, Torah, and Koran and believe in those bo
The terrible woman creatureThere I was, running again, but this time just to do so because I loved running. Savage Oppress was following me close behind and so was his brother Maul. “Where are we going!?” said Savage in that deep growl voice of his. “I don’t know. I’m just running!” I answered him. We three were running fast on a forest path we have never run on before. After a while we came to a small house that seemed to be very old. We saw a elderly woman go in and out of her house and since we three were hungry we stopped and asked if she had any food that she had to spare. She then said that she would make us a meal and we reluctantly agreed to that no thanks to Maul.
As we went into her house the first thing we noticed was this horrible smell of wood and plastic. Then we saw that her house was very extremely modern inside. Then to our terror we saw shelves upon shelves of taxidermed dead animals in her living room and beyond that in another living room more shelves which
Jingle Bells Black Metal Xmas songJingle Bells - Fucked up Bells
Torture all the way
Oh what fun it is to die
In a one horned open sleigh
Another feeble christian spell
The perfect time to give 'em hell
Ooh it's christmas time
Presents everywhere don't care what's behind
My oh my it's christmas time
Celebrate the birth of the retarded child
Decorate - Illuminate
'Cause it's that time again
From the dead creeps to your bed
The chimney zombie man
Oh listen to their stifled cries
How can they think we buy their lies
Wasted praying - What are they saying
The answer's crystal clear
They saw us come to mock god's son
They wish we'd disappear
One wonders if they'll ever know...
Our winterhearts do well in snow
O come O come Azrael Black Metal Xmas songO come, O come, Earth's future lies in Hell
And all will worship Azrael
Who reigns in exaltation here
And whispers siren's call in man's ear
Rejoice!!!!!!
Rejoice!!!!!!
O Azrael
Shall come to thee, deliver man to hell
O come, Thou Rod of Satan, free
Cleanse earth from man's tyranny
In dreamstate, unaware you enslave
And draw Man closer to the grave
Rejoice!!!!!!
Rejoice!!!!!!
Man's on its way to hell
and helpless under Azrael
O come, Thou hailstorm cast Thy net of fear
On spirits by Thine advent here
Assemble swirling sands to erase,
With death’s dark shadows, man's whole earthen trace!
Rejoice!!!!!!
Rejoice!!!!!!
Man's on its way to hell
and helpless under Azrael!!
We Three Kings Black Metal Xmas songEarthen kings of modern world are
Bearing gifts they traverse afar
O'er region union, human communion
(To) offer up man's new czar
Born a king, a phantom arcane
Crowned with blood of mortals he's slain
King forever, ceasing never
Over us all to reign
The course of man discloses its plight
Azrael is exalted this night
Scourge the earth, crowned king from birth
Quell creature imprint, decreed to smite
Myrrh is mine, its bitter perfume
Breathes a life of gathering gloom
Sorrowing, sighing, bleeding, dying
Sealed in the stone-cold tomb
Glorious now behold Him (Azrael) arise
King betrays those who crowned him with lies!
Gnashing, Failing, Trembling, Wailing
Shake the earth's core with their (man's) cries!
Unrest for Melancholy Men Black Metal Xmas songUnrest for melancholy men
Who wallow in dismay
For Azrael, the lone Butcher
Was born upon this day
To steer us all toward Satan's ends
And lead us all astray
There'll be absence of comfort and joy
Comfort and joy
There'll be no more comfort or joy
In affluence, O Azrael
Unholy babe was born
And laid in modern hospital
Upon this wretched morn
The which His Father Abaddon
Imparted him with scorn
Toward man, no more comfort or joy
Comfort and joy
There'll be no more comfort or joy
Future unelected wraith sent to destroy
to destroy
Rejoice! It's man's terminus!
Reveal! Vatican's accomplice!
Rejoice! Mankind Azrael destroy!
Dead By Xmas metal songFriday is the 13th to 24th,
It's not so long to go,
Though my face don't show
My temperature it's gettin' too low,
I've seen it all in a dream,
I know just how it's gonna feel
Like not to be alive anymore
I'll be dead by Xmas now anyway,
Tell me will you remember me that day
When you've found a new one,
Who's better than I ever was
I'll be dead by Xmas now anyway,
Please give all my things away
They'll make great Xmas presents for you,
And for all my friends
It hurts so inside, to see you with another,
From the edge of a cloud
Whatever happened to the promises that you gave,
Before the angels took me away,
So here I'm all dressed in white
While you're drinking up my best red wine,
And you don't realize that
I'm with you all the time
It's getting so lonely without you,
And I'm sure I am jealous too,
To see another man in my bed
Be sure I can't get no rest,
Before you're up there with me,
Come up, come up, come up, come up
I've been dead since Xmas now anyway,
So leave the flowers on my
A Camping Vacation chapter 1As the bright morning light shone through the window Blee crept closer and closer to a sleeping person whom slept unawares Blee was about to scare him awake for shits and giggles. But before Blee could do so someone else barged into the room and shook the sleeping person awake. “Darkil, wake up for fucks sake! It is nine o’clock in the morning already!” I groggily sat up and rubbed my eyes and looked at the person whom was none other than Darth Maul. “I hate you.” I said as I stood up stretching. “You both mind getting out?” I asked the both of them. They did so and I got dressed in my satanist outfit that I wore all of the time. Then I grabbed my suitcase and left my bedroom. “Oh c’mon! Can’t you be any faster!?” Brian loudly asked me. “I need to eat.” I said back to Brian. “Oh no you don’t! We all need to leave for our camping vacation!” Brian yelled at me whilst grabbing me and my suitcas 1000+ questions meme all about me part 1 redo1.) Your name: the only name you shall know is the name of my account! Unless you can give me a evil name.....
2.) Nicknames: I don’t have any.
3.) Do you like these nicknames: if I don’t have any how can I like them?
4.) Location: the shitty southern USA. Well basically the entire USA has become a gigantic republican Christian infested shithole ever since 1950! :iconmiradafijaplz:
5.) Age: why should you care?
6.) Birthday: not telling you!!
7.) Zodiac sign: Aries, Libra, Scorpio, and Virgo. (I found out that you have more than one. I kinda messed it up on my profile ID.)
8.) Parents names: WANTING TO KNOW A BIT TOO MUCH DON’T YA THINK!?!? :iconmiradafijaplz:
9.) Siblings: I have 3. They are loved WAY more than I am by my parents and family unfortunately.
10.) Pets: I have 5.
11.) Number of rooms in your house: 18
12.) religion: read what is on my profile ID!!
13.) If so, are you p
The absolute 100% truth about godWHY WE SATANISTS AND LUCIFERIANS BELIEVE THAT THE ABRAHAMIC “god” (Allah, Jesus Christ, the “holy” spirit, and the god the father dude IS the same damn JEWISH “god” wether you like it or not so mote it be!!) IS 100% EVIL: PART 1:
1. What this Christian, Judaic, and Islamic alien grey THING demands of you is: “since I have created you, this here is my wills and wants (huge ass list of them) and you MUST obey unconditionally or you WILL burn and be tortured forever in this horrifying place deep within your planet that you live on that I named Hell with Satan and the demons!!” Well, that, to us Satanists and Luciferians, does NOT sound like a wise, all-loving “creator” whom gives whatever freedoms (albeit VERY LITTLE ACTUAL FREEDOM) to its creations at all does not it? Instead to us Satanists and Luciferians this alie
The actual 100% truth about Lucifer and His DemonsINTRODUCTION:
EVERYONE on this little planet has in fact heard of traditional Satanism/Devil worship via the news and other sources. BUT, to tell you the truth these traditional Satanists are VERY EXTREMELY WRONG about Satanism, Lucifer Himself, and His Original Gods whom follow Him of the ancient times. Yes, they are Satanists; BUT, they are following the COMPLETELY WRONG beliefs regarding Satanism. AND DON’T GET ME STARTED ON THE ATHEIST “SATANISTS.” THEY ARE NOT SATANISTS AT ALL AND THERE ARE 3 STAMPS ON THIS WEBSITE THAT EVEN PROVE WHAT I’M SAYING HERE TO BE 100% TRUTHFUL. Anyways, these traditional Satanists are following what these three alien grey religions and enslaved people of those three religions have, and are, telling everyone what Satanism is which is NOTHING MORE THAN COMPLETE LIES. In other words, these traditional Satanists get all of their beliefs from the Bible, Torah, and Koran and believe in those bo
Pauline Roy by JessaNather
It's definitely not the best I've ever done, but it's my favorite from my gallery right now :)
.Neon cat (and thank you) by iLDS  
I need create more ...
Well, that changes over time so here's one from 2018 :)

A Watchful Eye by Starfire-Productions