Share your work!

Share your work/others work below. I'll probably be faving, commenting on and featuring stuff that gets posted :la:

Some of my newest :aww:

Pale Aracari by rainylake Take Off by rainylake   Perplexed by rainylake   Jaguar by rainylake   Stalking Spots by rainylake   

Comments325
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Copper by wren2002   Wreck this Journal-Pick it up by wren2002   Sakura by wren2002   Bestfriends by wren2002   Garden Work by wren2002   Em and Loki  by wren2002   Golden Harvest by wren2002   Like Flames in the Wind by wren2002   Grad by wren2002   I won't let you Fall by wren2002   Stealing Through the Night by wren2002  
Just Posting and share posting more work!
I Chose my piece because it is the new collection of my pixel for 2019.
I picked Gary's piece because I love the muscle shading and the shell theme.
I had to pick Tero's I love the combinations of work all together as a whole toshow their power as an artist.
Zesty's new 3D piece I witnessed just wouldn't stop making me smile, the design they did with their superhero armor really impressed me;
especially the shines and textures. 
Of course I had to choose Rico's piece because of my love for space but they also captured the depth and feel of just something bigger then us that we live next to daily.
And, then we have Sena's Fractal arts which I have taken a liking to their Bubbly fold designs. It messes with my eyes to much not to recognize and share. 
I love them all since crossing their works. Clap 

135 by VPixel My PixelsI am a dummy!   Bad Art Sketchbook Page 71 by GaryGuidrozArts By: GaryGuidrozArts  Best of 2018 by TeroPorthan By: TeroPorthan  Who Watches by ZestyLimey By: ZestyLimey  Let go by RicoDZ By: RicoDZ  Folding Time by senafoxx By: senafoxx
Thanks a lot for including me!Love 
Thanks for the shout out!