DiscoveringARTists #15

Hi there,

The deviantART Undiscovered Tool is a great way to find talented artists and undiscovered deviations. That is one way how I find the subjects of my features, and spend the vast majority of my browsing time on dA.

So why not try it out yourself? Show me Deviations - any medium - using the Undiscovered function.

Mine are the following;
Pandus Concept 1 - God Form by Taralen  

Mature Content

[P] This Desire by Horus-Goddess

Nina Ricci's magic tree by Carolina-Eade   Year of the Dog - Manchester / English Toy Terrier by Kelgrid  
Jokulsarlon 6- late afternoon by CitizenFresh  
Spirit of the Night by Dani-Owergoor   

Pick randomly, or stick to a medium of your liking. I challenge you to step out of your comfort zone and pick a cathegory you have not browsed through before.

I will collect the deviations picked by you and showcase them in a feature! La la la la

It is a fun way for you to discover deviants, styles, mediums, and they get a bit of spotlight with your help as well!

Previous Articles: #1 | #2 | #3 | #4 | #5 | #6 | #7 | #8 | #9 | #10 | #11 | #12 | #13 | #14

Have fun, 
Cheers,
Adam
Camera
Comments65
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
pff these are discovered, there are some people that are bellow the undiscoverable void
Comment hidden
Thank you so much for the feature! ^^

Here are my picks:

Spooky Santa for CyciTheConqueror by MayVig Stan by johnnymorrow I Dream of Jeannie by CHUBETO Di by SnezhanaMorozova Gf3l7099 by DIVASOFT Satine Kryze by Munkell
Aw, thank you very much for featuring my picture! :з
It's an honour for me :)
Seems this picture is liked quite a bit, thank you :heart: