Multitalented artists HERE!

Hi there! 

I'm type of artist who do multiple types of art and who's keep trying something new. Most artist here on DA do only one type of art - only digital paintings, only traditional drawings, only photography etc. I'd like to meet some new artists who are like me - who do more types or art. 

Show me one piece of every type of art you do.

Here are mine...

Pixel art:  Bunnies by M-Curiosity  Digital painting:  Red Riding Hood by M-Curiosity  Traditional drawing:  Sleeping Fox by M-Curiosity  Fractal art:  Heart of Diamond by M-Curiosity  Graphic design:  Business Card: Katerina Buresova by M-Curiosity  Photography:  Old by M-Curiosity
Comments399
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Watercolour:  Shaman King: The Beginning by ArianeTatsu  Tempera:  Broken by ArianeTatsu
Mixed:  Cherry Tale by ArianeTatsu  Landscape: Fairy circle in the mystic forest by ArianeTatsu

Sculptures:  Shaman King: Sleeping Kororo leaf bowl by ArianeTatsu Ceramic:  Earth bowls (Earthday 2018) by ArianeTatsu   Jewels:  Ginkgo leaves Jewelry - Pendants by ArianeTatsu
Cosplay:  Shaman King Anna Kyoyama:108 beads Rosary Necklace by ArianeTatsu  and Items:  Touhou Cake for the Mistress Remilia and Flandre by ArianeTatsu

Fimo:  Terranigma Fimo Fluffy/ Yomi by ArianeTatsu  Kanzashi:  Flame Flower Kanzashi - Hair comb Accessory by ArianeTatsu
Fanfiction:  Shaman King: The legend of KitsuneThousand years ago during the Heian period lived a fox deep in the forest around Kyoto. He was intelligent and fast that no one could ever catch him in his young age. That meant he was a good hunter too. He got anything which was chosen to be his prey. Mice, bunnys and even birds were no problem for him. His red fur was shining like the morning sun and his fangs sharp like knives. Many years he proofed his skills in nature and raised with his vixen whole generations of other foxs. Sadly the humanity grows and the forest around Kyoto got more and more destroyed for the grow of the city and the farming villages around. The animals which were the chosen prey of the fox vanished and the farms of humans got more and more attractive after periods of hunger. To feed his family the fox had no other choice if he wants to stay his kids and wife alive. The chickens and ducks of the humans looked good and delicious... His ability was a gift for him, with his fast paws even the humans had no possib  and Poem:  ZukunftBlaue Augen, blaues Meer,
dies ist schon lange her.
Seh ich nun gen Himmel hoch
erkenn nur Schatten ohne Ziel.
Wo ist nur die Reinheit hin?
Menschheit, Menschheit.
Grüne Wälder, grüne Wiesen,
doch ich seh nur dunkle Riesen.
Hoch zum Himmel ragen sie,
davon gibt es viel zu viel.
Wer schätzt noch die Natur?
Menschheit, Menschheit.
Gelbe Wüsten, gelbe Weite,
alles trocken wo ich halte.
Der nasse Segen wird zu Geld
wo der letzte Tropfen fiel.
Wem gehört das Wasser?
Menschheit, Menschheit.
Lila Erde, Lila Schlamm,
vergiftet jedes Kilogramm.
Immer schlimmer wird der Hunger!
Doch alles für den Lebensstil.
Warum kann uns die Erde nicht ernähren?
Menschheit, Menschheit.
Rote Flüsse, rotes Eisen
ziehen weit bei ihren Reisen
bringen Leid wohin sie kommen.
Für die Reichen nur ein Spiel.
Woher kommt das Geld für Krieg?
Menschheit, Menschheit.
Weißer Schnee, weiße Lande
sind im Kopf nur noch die Wände.
Immer stirbt wer anders ist

Mapping:  Pokemonmap - Honeyfarm by ArianeTatsu
Wow.... wow! Amazing talent, thanks for sharing :)
Very nice! Thank you for sharing :)
Cute! Thank you for sharing :)
Lovely art style, thanks for sharing :)
Traditional:
HPHM Inktober Day 24: Another Magical School by Jin-Sayo   

Digital:
I Want To Tell You Everything by Jin-Sayo  
I like your pen drawings :)
Thank you! Inktober did a lot to help me gain my confidence.
I'm not disciplined enough for Inktober :)
Thanks for sharing, very nice gallery ^^
Hirvi-moose by purstotahti Moose Run Study by purstotahti Rabbit Study by purstotahti Bull fight reference by purstotahti Tibetan Mastiff Run Study by purstotahti Farm Dog Walk Study by purstotahti

I use my photography and 3D models as references for traditional animation.
Wow, very interesting, thanks for sharing :)
  Portrait Study  by peterdomanic   Boys like to play by peterdomanic   Walk in the park by peterdomanic   The golden winner by peterdomanic   Summoner's Dragon by peterdomanic   Winter is coming by peterdomanic   Golden pastures by peterdomanic   Hidden clues by peterdomanic   Dragon Slayer by peterdomanic   Dark past by peterdomanic   Guardian of the floating temple update 2 by peterdomanic   
Nice, thanks for sharing :)
Most of the time I cellshade my lineart but I've been trying more paintings recently.

TEMPEST by S0mniaLuc1d0   Nevermore by S0mniaLuc1d0   Forest Guardian by S0mniaLuc1d0 Corvus03-K 0.1ver by S0mniaLuc1d0 3DWorks 3 by S0mniaLuc1d0   Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou by S0mniaLuc1d0 Concept Thumbnails by S0mniaLuc1d0   Inktober -Watanabe You- by S0mniaLuc1d0 #20170924 by S0mniaLuc1d0   Nitta-Nya by S0mniaLuc1d0   Team White Pigeon by S0mniaLuc1d0  
i use multiple tools to draw and paint sci-fi stuff like 3d modeling, concept art, kitbashing, i do fractal art and sometimes i combine traditional drawings with digital too.
but im a artist that only focus in anime style characters :).
In this thread it doesn't matter what you do but how you do it and you have very interesting gallery. Thanks for sharing :)