I've decided to give one of you a gift (yes, for real) - all welcome

Hey, folks. Saw a quite exclusionary thread in here and decided to open it up to everyone, no ridiculously arbitrary caveats.

SO. If you want to win a 3-month Core membership or the equivalent in dA points, share 3 thumbs you're proud of from your gallery. :3 I will do a random drawing on Sunday, June 24, to choose the winner! Everyone is welcome to enter, though each commenter gets only one entry (keeping it fair). Feel free to tag your friends so they can enter, too! :D

If all goes well, I'll do another giveaway. If you're interested in contributing a prize, too, let me know! :D

Comstock Bridge interior by TheBrassGlass Trade - Henry and Apollo by TheBrassGlass Ship sunset by TheBrassGlass
Comments294
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
It is Sunday, June 24, and time for the drawing! We got 105 participants, which means TWO lucky people will get a 3-month Core membership or equivalent in points. :D

Drum roll, pleeeeeeaaase!

Forumwinners1 by TheBrassGlass
CONGRATULATIONS, Kornderia and Sereida-Arts!!! :party:

Thanks for participating, everyone! :D This was great, so I think I will do another one in the near future. I hope you will participate again! :la:
Great style!! You're number 105; best of luck! :la:
So much cuteness! :love: Your number is 104; good luck! :D
meh wouldn't hurt to try no?

The Mountains Of Philipines by Dinoeater345 The Marsh Knight by Dinoeater345 The water sprite by Dinoeater345
Very imaginative pieces. ^___^ Your number is 103, good luck to you!
Very nice! Your number is 102; best of luck to you! :D
Such lovely pieces. ^___^ Your number is 101, best of luck!
Beautiful stuff!! Your number is 100! :party: Good luck!
Sounds like fun, haha!

Light by Jun-Himekawa   At the Church by Jun-Himekawa   My Little Bird by Jun-Himekawa
Very touching moments here, well done. ^___^ Your number is 99! Best of luck! :D
Thank you! Can't wait to see the results! :D
Sharing art AND entering a raffle? I like this concept. :D

Guess I would choose these. I learned a lot while drawing them. x3

Let me lighten your way (Contest Entry) by LacrimareObscura   Better not mess with me (Contest Entry - 1 Place) by LacrimareObscura   Ayediahs secret place (Contest Entry - 2nd Place) by LacrimareObscura   
Seemed like a good combo, right? :D These are great! Your number is 98, good luck! :D
Of course! Thanks for opening such thread! :D
And thanks a lot for the ticket. ^-^
We are SO CLOSE to 100 participants and unlocking a second 3-month Core/points giveaway! :eager: Just three more people!
I do like free stuff, so I'll give it a shot

The Phoenix Goddess by Cheralla Keiko and Kai by Cheralla Ocean Jewel by Cheralla
Gorgeous work and great concepts! :D Your number is 97, best of luck!
Leana and Valeon by RachBurns Waver by RachBurns Surrounded! by RachBurns

I always hit the buttons way too quickly. :grump: 
Thank you so much for the chance here! And super good luck to everyone in the game. 
That's all right. XD Great scenes and character interactions here. :) You're number 96, good luck! :D