What Did You Accomplish in August 2017 ?

For me, these are the art that was completed in August. There were a couple of other art, but these 2 are the ones finished. So what did you finish?
Dva Pastel by luffie Baam-Sketchy by luffie
Comments102
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I did a coolbeanz sketch.
Spartans with Sunglasses by xXxshadowsneakxXx
I finished these acrylic paintings :)

Visitors - Acrylic Painting by ooBLACKNIGHTINGALEoo Arabian Mare - Acrylic Painting by ooBLACKNIGHTINGALEoo
I got my animation to a point where I am confident enough to accept commissions:
Partial Animation Commissions Now Open by Blockbox Karin frozen ( animated GIF ) by Blockbox Joey And Starlord (.GIF) by Blockbox
I draw a lot but here are the three I am the most happy with:
Sunflower by CatSpaceDesign Storm of Lace by CatSpaceDesign Tree Of Dreams - Night Version by CatSpaceDesign
Mocking Photorealism by AliceTwice   Nebula by AliceTwice   Self Portrait by AliceTwice   Nebulazing Beam! by AliceTwice   
Thanks! -Alice
High heels by sasapen    Souzasamonji by sasapen    Summer2!! by sasapen  
I did not draw much in August.
Good stuffs, nice details!
For full paintings, just this one!
Nishiyo by JillLenaD
Good one, but only one?? You should do more!
I did another full illustration but I can't post it yet and I do more sketches and studies throughout the month, but don't tend to post those on this site! I update those more on Instagram C:
August was actually a pretty busy month for me. I had a bunch of various commissions, as well as grid adopts, and even had time for some personal drawings and sketchings, like finally getting around to some doodles of my main persona and some fanart. It was also the months I started doing my weekly request livestreams.

Sketches: The Bijuyo by BijutsuYoukai COM: Lysander by BijutsuYoukai COM: Smoke And Moonlight by BijutsuYoukai Sans Sketches by BijutsuYoukai Stream Requests: August 26th, 2017 by BijutsuYoukai
That sounds great, looks like you r busy with progress!
  a still fio by starry-oaks    0000 by starry-oaks   mallory gives u a Look by starry-oaks   I'm here for you by starry-oaks   We're sadly sighing by starry-oaks   *Griffin Mcelroy voice* Niiiicolaaasssss by starry-oaks   BAMbi by starry-oaks   a a ron by starry-oaks   the vast expanse by starry-oaks  
These are the ones I finished during August :aww:

Amid origin by Dreaming-Demon   Art and stillness by Dreaming-Demon   Arachne's escapism by Dreaming-Demon
Overwatch - Winston and Tracer by Philizius King Kong - Rio de Janeiro 2 by Philizius Clayface - Police Hostage by Philizius  Well not much but I am happy with these pics.