Architecture: Traditional Drawings mainly (Photographs can too, but read first please)

Hello to all the traditional artists out there! (◕‿◕✿)
Do you enjoy Architecture? Or perhaps you are an Architect yourself?
Don't you get angry when trying to submit a traditional drawing and you realize there isn't any Architecture category forcing you to submit on inappropriate categories like Landscapes, Technical Drawings or even worse, Other?? 

On an effort to change this fault I made a suggestion to make a new Category "Architecture" under "Traditional / Drawings". You can read about it here: support.deviantart.com/entries…

However to better accomplish this I need your help! My visual suggestion examples are not appropriate. Check the following thumb.

So I need to find traditional drawings ABOUT existing architecture (exteriors and indoors) that can be considered fitting to this new category that  I am suggesting. 

If you agree with this suggestion and have a worthy example of Architecture that you can allow me to use, feel free to post here.

==================================================

To everyone else not being an traditional artist, you can also post!!!
As long as the subject is Architecture you can post in any media you like (Photography, drawings, paintings, everything)
I will make a journal at the end of this month or beginning of November with an Architecture feature!!! It only depends on how many submissions this thread has. Lets give some more love to this kind of art!!

I will start with two of mine:

Even if you don't have this kind of subject in your gallery please read the suggestion, it is an important and needed change for a part of this community! Feel free to Comment or Note me about it.
Thank you for reading, and let the posting begin!!! ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆
Comments12
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
That's a great idea, i always wondered why there's no category in Trad Drawings for Architecture, since lots of people draw those

:tighthug: :aww:
Thank you darling! That is exactly what lead me to start this suggestion! (>^_^)><(^o^<). Architecture Drawings really should be more considered.
If you agree please read it on the suggestion's forum and vote if you haven't already: support.deviantart.com/entries…
Comment Flagged as Spam
Thank you for participating I will have one of your entries feature on November! (◕‿◕✿) If you could take some minutes to read my suggestion and vote if you agree, please do so here: support.deviantart.com/entries…
Thank you for participating I will have one of your entries feature on November! (✿◠‿◠) If you could take some minutes to read my suggestion and vote if you agree, please do so here: support.deviantart.com/entries…
Thank you for your support!! (◕‿◕✿) If you agree with my suggestion please vote on it and help Traditional Artists have this choice! Here is the link: support.deviantart.com/entries…
On my smart phone it doesn't show any option for actually voting but I did leave a comment. :-) Thank you for addressing this. It would be nice even if they had two other categories under interior architecture; fireplaces, and furniture.
Thank you for participating I will have one of your entries feature on November! (✿◠‿◠) If you could take some minutes to read my suggestion and vote if you agree, please do so here: support.deviantart.com/entries…