Official Abstract/Surreal Thumbshare: August 2013

Overview

Hallo; I'm ^arctoa and I'm the Community Volunteer for Abstract and Surreal Photography. As part of my effort to bring abstract and surreal art to wider attention, I am hosting these monthly thumbnail exhibitions for you guys to post up thumbnails of your abstract/surreal deviations. Or, if you prefer, you can post some abstract/surreal work made by others that you particularly enjoy.

The best work submitted will make its way into a special Feature Friday news article at the end of the month, so please have your submissions posted in time for that.

While my main focus is with abstract and surreal photography, feel free to post work from other media; this is about showcasing the genre as much as the medium. With that in mind, please check out (and comment upon) the work featured herein.

Guidelines

- Post no more than Five thumbs in total. This is to ensure you post only what you consider to be high quality work.

- Post abstractions and surrealisms only. While work from any medium is welcome, there are other threads for other genres.

- Keep comments respectful on the works of others. This isn't a discourage of constructive critique, only blind abuse.
Comments60
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In

Yo! Hope you like these. 
:) (Smile) :) (Smile) :) (Smile) 
Hello,

as usual, here is an extract of artworks selected by :iconnature-abstracted:

:clap:

I appreciate these additions.
You're welcome :)
Many thanks for taking part.
A great depth of detail! Many thanks for taking part.
You are very welcome!
Thank-you kindly for taking part.
As always, many thanks for taking part.
These were photos once, and have been edited. Single source, so no other photos or images have been mixed in, it's just filters:

Hope you like it :rose:
Ah; an engaging darkness. Many thanks for taking part.
Thank-you kindly for taking part.