Just made a new group for small artists!

Are you a small artist with under 1,000 watchers? Feeling tired of being overshadowed by the popular kids? Then this is the group for you! Come join the SmallArtistsGangGang ! This is my first time making a group so there's a lot to be done in terms of customization and stuff. Feel free to make suggestions! All art is welcome.
Comments56
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Sounds good. I'm in. Any room for photographers?

Yeah, tons of room!

Crystal Empire is here!  Based some what on transformers Cyberverse!

Post-War RP ! Welcome home to Cybertron! Fight for territory of the re-buliding  planet of Cybertron!
Promote or share your art!
Show off your figure collection! 

Brag about your OCs!

Friendly environment and chill server! We play Among Us! Art-streamers welcome! Great staff! 100% SFW server!

Hope to see you there!

Seabell Heart 

discord.gg/beqdsHD
I really needed that, thanks :D

Glad you like the group idea!

Sounds interesting! I'm so tired of all the groups I was in being dead.Llama Emoji-23 (Shyness) [V1] 
www.fixsattamatka.com

Hello, bot department? Yes, I'd like to file a claim.

Figured I may as well ask here; what folder would you prefer mixed-media art to be in? I sometimes do art that is drawn and shaded traditionally, but colored and enhanced digitally.

That's a good question! I'd say whichever one you'd like, or I could just make a Mixed Media folder that you can put it in.

Hi, even though my page says that I've been on dA for a long time I still don't really know much about dA. I have 0 watchers and I would like for my art to get seen.

Thank you!! I will watch you back <^w^>

That's great! Come on down and join. I'd love to see your art!

Hey there, I have just seen this post I have a very small account , even though I started in June ,so 4 months already , but I would like to join if you are still taking members. I am from the Uk , so I understand if it looks like I am inactive due to

the time difference, but will I still post as often as I can.

Yeah, that's fine! Come on in.

just sent a join request 

Epic! Hope you enjoy your stay!

I’m in although my art isn’t anything amazing

Says who? Don't knock yourself until you show it off!

Hi! I made a group like this a few days ago and I sent an affiliation request over to your group. I don't know if you got the message or not, I'm totally new to this XD

Just wondering if you'd like to affiliate with my group (Small-Artists-Centre), no worries if you want to decline, but I'd appreciate being able to work with your group!

Woah yeah, of course! I don't think I got the message, but I'll check and if not I'll try to send one to you. Oh wait nvm I see it now!

sounds good enough! :D
I found a lot of dead groups since I made my account so (and I've been here 2 days lol)
im in!