Open Fantasy Group Looking for Active Members

Hello! I have started up my discord group for a fantasy rp group called "Kakusareta Sakura". It revolves around a Japanese styled fantasy group. For the most part its member driven and a bit of slice of life. There are weekly prompts, monthly events and story progression threw it all. Best part- IT DOE NOT REQUIRE AN APP! What I mean is it requires just having a oc recorded on the google sheets provided in the group information. Things like Name, Age, Race so on so on are what need to be recorded. Once that's done your free to start rping. Any art or drawn app are all optional, but encouraged. There is no species lock on the group, but there are some limits/requirements. All can be found in the group info.

If you interested ill send a link dm after a few questions.

Comments10
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I have a question. What do you exactly do on role-play groups? Sorry, I’m not familiar with this.

oc rp groups mostly Have members who all write together. You have your original characters with backstories, likes and motives. And you bounce off each other while writing. A lot of rp groups in DA will be drawing based, but some are just writing too.

Oh, I see! that's nice. Thank you!

Hey there, I might want to give it a shot. Mind sending me some info?

sorry about being so late with a response. Life is crazy rn, but ill note you!

I'm kind of interested.. though I haven't ever really roleplayed in years.. so I'm not so sure how good a fit I might be to the group.... Worth looking into so... I don't know if we can discuss a little more on the type of expectation your group is looking for aside being active.
Understandable. I’m mostly looking for people who would like to be active and start building their ocs in the group.
If you’d like I can send you some basic info, the starting/intro story of the group. It’s for the most part fleshed out as a group.

As it turns out I might have to pass on it. My day job became more demanding and therefore I don't think I will be able to be very active. T^T

That’s alright dear! it will be around for rn if you ever have time.

get that bread tho 👌