Details

July 13
Link

Statistics

Replies: 6

New KemonoFurrySFW Group

:iconsugardragurr:
SugarDragurr Featured By Owner Jul 13, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hello! I'm the Admin of a new Kemonofurry group called KemonoFurrySFW and I was just looking for peeps with the same similar interests. We're a suitable for work group so anyone can join and share their art! As long as it's appropriate of course. Heart deviantART Groups Heart 
You can find the group here ---> www.deviantart.com/kemonofurry… If you feel you share the same interests please don't be afraid to join or if you have any questions please don't be afraid to ask me ^^ 

Devious Comments (Add yours)

:icondoraemonpepe:
DoraemonPepe Featured By Owner Jul 15, 2020  New Deviant Student Digital Artist
Wait... what?!
SugarDragurr Featured By Owner Jul 15, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
LOL What? I'm jk what're you confused about? Maybe I can clear some things up?
:icondoraemonpepe:
DoraemonPepe Featured By Owner Jul 15, 2020  New Deviant Student Digital Artist
I was confused when I first saw the thread name. And I checked your groups, and it's really nothing to do with Kemono Friends (made by Mine Yoshizaki) itself.
No It's a type of style used in drawing Furries. It's more anime style than western style. Most ppl call it Kemono style lol. I don't mean to confuse you. I apologize.
:iconaepaex:
aepaex Featured By Owner Jul 15, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Gave it a watch :)
But when I tried to join, I got a message saying "Sorry, this group is no longer accepting new administrators."
Thank you I was wondering what was happening with that. I'll try to fix it. I appreciate the comment ^^
Add a Comment: