Join Our Group!

Hello!
My friend and I have made a group about a month ago, where we do weekly art challenges and art prompts. We also post one chapter of our story there every Friday if you would like to read it ^^
Anyway, it would mean so much to us if you would consider joining our group! I promise it's fun hehe...
Here is the link: Our-Art-Challenges 
I hope everyone has a nice day!
Comments12
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello! Nice to meet you! Im a manga line artist from the USA! Would love to be friends and watchers! 

The Snow White Princess Is.... by CocoaBlow1   Hatsune Miku Magical Mirai 2018 by CocoaBlow1   Patchouli Knowledge by CocoaBlow1  

Hello! I love your art works. They are super nice and detailed. I also draw in an anime style but not nearly as good as you do hehe

I would love to be watchers though ^^

I joined! Sign Emoji-03 (Thumbs up) 

Thank you so much!

So, I've just started Devianart and I was wondering if any of you could check out my gallery.  I mostly draw in an anime art style and draw characters and real people alike.  Here is the link to my page: www.deviantart.com/uwumoeo-ouw… I will really appreciate if you added some of my art to favorites or started watching me too.

Cool. I've already looked through your page and I really like your art. It's super cute. Since you're already on this thread maybe you would consider joining my group ^^
I joined your group. It seems like fun.
I see that you write stories. If you want you and your friend can join our group. it's a group where artists and writers meet to create a webtoon. If you want to turn your story into a webtoon. It's not a hiring group. It's for pure partnership and friendship.
www.deviantart.com/artist-part…
Also, can I affiliate with your group?

I would love to join your group and thank you for joining ours ^^

That seems like a really cool concept. I think my friend and I would really love to see that potentially happen with our story. Although I tried to join but it told me that requests to join were closed at the moment.

And yes, you may affiliate with our group.

You can try again now. Thank you.

I think you forgot to install the Affiliate widget in your group ;)