(✿╹◡╹) I wanna watch anime-manga style artist

Hello everyone (✪‿✪)ノ

Long story short, I am new to dA and I wish to become the watcher of any anime-manga style artist.

Please feel free to show your art here and I'll watch you if your style interests me. 

Thank you so much for reading (*´∀`*)
Comments20
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Please feel free to show your art here and I'll   Sarkari Result Pnr Status 192.168.1.1 watch you if your style interests me. 
Please feel free to show your art here and I'll watch you if your style interests me. 

Thank you so much for reading 
Yagakimi Aquarium by HBeats Exposed by HBeats Kiyoko Shimizu by HBeats
Up for occasional art trades, and I do a lot of requests for OC art ^^
STRAYLIGHT's Asahi (im@s Shiny Colors) by zaKenKen   Tenka's favourite (im@s Shiny Colors) by zaKenKen   Solopipb's Mothgirl [FANART] by zaKenKen  
Latest one:  Peace~ (im@s Shiny Colors) by zaKenKen
I started drawing 6 months ago, I hope people can join me on my art journey! 
Of course you don't recognise me in this form.... by lemon-mochi   Lemon Mochi digitalised by lemon-mochi   Mermay Noel from Mermaid Melody by lemon-mochi   My cover photo by lemon-mochi  
Luna Reeves (Alt. Concert Outfit) by RizaKiryu Cry Me A River by RizaKiryu A Song Of Days by RizaKiryu The Best Of The Best by RizaKiryu
I have an anime-manga art style of you're interested.
Not my art, but a friend's art you might enjoy!

CM: Ren and Rasgar by Vullexa The Sun Who Loved The Moon by Vullexa
Pieris battle by LavleyArt   Ravio without mask by LavleyArt   The mightiest sorcerer by LavleyArt

I occasionally draw in Manga style but I am learning realism too so I'll switch between both styles :meow:
Feel free to watch if ya want. No pressure. 

Becoming the Beast  by Davalon4Ever   Bloody Mary by Davalon4Ever    Mary Needs a Snack by Davalon4Ever   Mika and Yu: Seraph of the End by Davalon4Ever  
Hey! Not sure this will match your type but enjoy regardless!
YCHC #6 - magikarpfever by Lefen   Couple Headshot Commission #2 - Venombite409 by Lefen   happy by Lefen   {C} Raid Mode by Lefen   wheeee by Lefen   Broken by Lefen   YCHC #3 - UmBoo616 by Lefen   YCHC #4 -  TheFineAssOfAlaric by Lefen   YCHC #2 - ''Sweet Disposition'' by Lefen   Coloured Sketch Comm #13 - Mekomiya by Lefen
Thank you!
Please watch if you're interested of course /o/

Happy Birthday Ochako ! (Click, it's a GIF !) by HappyKy   School girl by HappyKy   Shine bright, Fennekin by HappyKy   Lyvi - Comission by HappyKy   Bakudeku by HappyKy  
Thank you for the opportunity! <3

|Hwarang| (AoT fancharacter: Yeong-Il Yun) by LaReina-QuyaKoroleva   |Ai no Gisei| (Fanart: Kaori Tanaka) by LaReina-QuyaKoroleva   |Why Did He Have to Go| (AT: Daisuke) by LaReina-QuyaKoroleva  

Your art is nice too kaomoji set 1 3/19 
Nice to meet you ^^ I draw anime and semi-realism too.
Kailyx's Flower Bed [Secret Santa] by RasheruSuzie Greedy Cat Boy by RasheruSuzie Albino Tiefling Rogue by RasheruSuzie
Hi ♥ Maybe you'll like some of my works ^^
Ukasz Head by JustSilvia Fragile 2.0 by JustSilvia How to make money 101 by JustSilvia AC: Secret Halloween - Elixir by JustSilvia