Rainbow-Adoptables ~ A Place To Share Your Adopts!

Hello friends!
I am here to share my lovely adoptable focused group with you all.
Rainbow-Adoptables is literally a place for everybody to share their adoptables.

Now listen, I know that there are a lot of adoptable groups out there. But how many are 6 years old and STILL active with over 24k members??

Anyways, I just wanted everybody to know that there is a group available to join, I would love to chat with all of you, if you have any questions or anything please comment!

I hope you will consider joining ~
Comments15
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
This seems to be a friendly group. I have good vibes seeing this group. - Phillip Elden
Well thank you!
Hello all!
We will be starting an Easter contest in about a week and would love to gain some new members and participants!!

You can find more on the contest here

I hope to see you there!
Wowie i'd love to join your group! I'm really new though and thats like one of the main reasons why I'm thinking of not posting my adopts for now till i get a fanbase,,
hi! wow it's so nice that someone actually replied to the chat lol.
that's totally fine if you're new! that's why joining groups really helps, you can post your art in a bunch of them and there will always be people that end up following/watching you <3
right, i'll try to do that more often :3c
Okay this is just getting sad cause I'm kind of talking to myself.
I would love for anybody to join the conversation!

Today's question ~
What's your zodiac sign?

As I stated before, I am a proud virgo!
I absolutely love astrology and I think it's super unique and cool. There is a lot more to it than people realize. It isn't just horoscopes and stuff. I actually don't like the horoscopes, they're too broad. If you really dig deep into it you can learn lots of stuff about yourself that rings super eerily familiar within you.
I suggest looking up your natal chart, your sun sign, and your moon sign!
I am a virgo sun, moon in sag and venus in leo ☆ i believe in astrology too!
I'm virgo sun, moon in pisces, and venus in leo!! that's so cool haha
wow! we have two things in common - amazing!
Hello my lovelies ~

Today's question;
Favorite season?

Autumn is hands down my favorite season ever. I just love everything about it, from Halloween, Thanksgiving, to the aesthetics of the season and all of the fun activities. It has the perfect weather. Not too hot, not too cold. Delicious foods and scented candles. I just absolutely adore autumn. I wish it was autumn year round.
Hello all!

Today's question will be;
Favorite animal?

I absolutely adore cats, however I have an unhealthy obsession with foxes lol.
So my two favorite animals are cats and foxes.
I'm gonna ask some questions throughout the week so everybody can answer "the basic ones"

Today's will be;
Favorite color?

Mine is definitely green, but I am obsessed with anything that has autumn hues. (Red, green, orange, yellow.)
A little more info about me ~

My name is Foxx, and I am the founder of this lovely group!
I enjoy astrology and things relating to autumn.

I am a virgo, I will be 20 in august, and I am obsessed with cats.