New Sexy group!

Hi! Meow :3 
We have created a new group, made to all the people who like and draw sexy art!
All kind of nsfw drawings (or even not nsfw, just sexy, sugestive or even nude and cute), animations, 3d, nude or not, fetish, furry/anthro, OC, everything you want! There will be a category for your art and nobody will stop you or reject your drawings, only follow our simple rules and be part of the lair!

You can submit Journals, Patreon Promotions, Commission Promotions, and character sheets too!

Come join us! Heart 

:iconthe-sex-lair:
Comments35
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello!

Love to join, but I have to say that I´m mainly a colorist... :pills: So the majority of my work consists of COLORED sexy stuff, made by other artists. 
Is that Ok for you, or do you prefer drawings? Don´t have too much of those but I´m practicing.
Always nice to find a place friendly to nsfw art.  I do plenty of nudes (both sexes) but I wouldn't call them explicit.  Unfortunately most social media doesn't seem capable of discerning some mild artistic nudity from a drawing of a woman taking a demon @%#$ up the #$@ while she licks out the @$&# of an anthropomorphized pony woman.  Oh, those prudish prudish algorithms.  

Here's an example of one of my non-nudes though:

Woman Drinking Wine by SeanBeckett  
I have a question, do groups, like this one, allow such art to be private and safe from DA's sanctions?
Unfortunately not =(
Darn it :( , still I'd like to join your group if its okay? 
I have a question for you
Why do you enjoy drawing sexualize/nudity pictures? 
im just curious
Because I just like it, sex and nudity are part of us, that doesn't mean I'm not able to draw other kind of things haha but since I started I can't stop, it's part of the things I draw now.
Do you have a secret stash of sex/nude art thats probably too graphic to post on here? lol
I'd wish! I mean, there's some Patreon drawings, but actually I'm working on some stuff by my own... a bit more explicit, I'm expecting to publish them here in DA when I finish them Wink/Razz 
oh, can't wait to see. Also, have we met before? Like outside from DA from another platform or something? 
It feels like we talked before or like we're old friends. In advance, I am sorry if the answer is yes lol
Sign me up!! I already hit the jion button
I would like to join please
Welcome to the group! please feel free to contribute with your awesome works! :heart:
haha I have a couple of things to contribute
Thank you very much for contributing! We really appreciate it and we will be very glad with any other contribution you do! :heart:
you are welcome Heart
when I make a new one I will add it
:D (Big Grin) 
View all replies