I made 2 groups which both need devoted admins.

Hello there, It's exactly what the title says with both groups being intended for future planned projects with the 2 being;

Star-Wars-Species : A group where you can make your own original Star Wars species.

Project-Ozogenki : A group where you can either make your own Ozogenki (Pokemon like Aliens) or turn any of your Fakemon into an Ozogenki. This group even comes with it's own official wiki where any Ozogenki added to the group will be added there also by either me or anyone who wants to join so they can add their Ozogenki to the wiki themselves. Also the wiki is currently in need of some improvements in some areas and others are to be added in the future, So if there is anyone who is willing to fix certain parts of the wiki without removing anything that's already there (pretty much information on characters and any Ozogenki made by Wikimaniac are to be left alone), I am willing to promote you to Sysops. If on the other hand anyone vandalizes or remove anything needlessly that you weren't supposed to (such as any Ozogenki that are made by Wikimaniac) you will be banned from the wiki! So please be considerate of others and no reckless behavior.

Both these groups are made with the full intent of becoming official stuff in the future with fan input powering it to a degree, and both have rules that should be read (preferably before making any of the following) and followed.

If you want to be an admin of one of my 2 groups I am looking for someone who is willing to be in the group often, follow the rules, and contribute to the best of their abilities. Also a friendly attitude towards others is also appreciated but not mandatory.

Any further questions or if anyone has anything they want to discuss regarding these groups please comment. I'll be checking often and be willing to reply or answer to anything you have to say.
Comments1
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In