Looking for mods/artists in the future (closed species and rp group)

Hello! My friend and I began a concept for a closed species a few months ago. We may be in need of artists/designers and mods in the future. 

If you would like to look at concepts and our plans for the group, you can see them here: sta.sh/22e45ygg98cg?edit=1

The group is called Plumus-Cavernae and is based on a species of canine-like underground dwelling creatures. :iconplumus-cavernae:
Our goal is to create an immersive experience where users can create a colony of Plumi. We plan to use role-playing as a platform for this goal. 

The group does not have an "MYO" approach as most do, instead Plumi are gained by buying from designers or purchasing eggs. So, we will need designers and artists as we do not plan to use the same bases over and over.

As for mods, we will need them to help with "daily rolling" and approving rituals, updating the colony index, etc. There are a lot of little things to do in the group, so we'll need some helpers. 

As for now, the group may not be launched until next year, but we're trying our best especially since my friend and I are in school. Even if you don't want to be a moderator or designer/artist, we would love it if you could at least check out the group, and maybe even watch it.

TO APPLY FOR POSSIBLE MODERATOR:
<user>
<why you are applying>
<experience (if any)>
<understanding of the species based off of available guide(s): very good/good/so-so/hardly/no understanding>

TO APPLY FOR ARTIST/DESIGNER:
<user>
<artist, designer, or both>
<3 examples of recent art>
<3 examples of recent designs (only for designers)>
<understanding of the species based off of available guide(s): very good/good/so-so/hardly/no understanding>

-Freezeash
Comments10
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
i just got into deviant art a couple of days ago i only made a single art for this site if. is there a deadline for the application ? ill probably take me a few days  to put up another 2 artwork 
There is no deadline! Your art is really nice and I look forward to seeing more of it <3
ahyuncandy
both or either, whichever suits best judged by you founders uwub
((I don't post too often but )) I could talk about this all day , Cherry colored, heads rolling , Angri wolf man  ((I can provide a quick sketch if needed, I don't draw ferals too often oof))
Borker Adopts 1 [1/2] ((haven't posted any designs as of recently tbh, probably can stir something up if needed))
good
Thanks for applying~
You could be both, but I'd like to see the art style you would draw a Plumus in! Of course, you don't have to draw one unless you want to, but just to get a better idea of where you would fit.
We will accept or decline your offer in the weeks before the official launch. 
Note that you have NOT been accepted or declined yet. Thanks <3
-Freezeash
Ah I'll get to trying to draw one during the coming weekend since I'm fairly busy on the weekdays oof

Thank you for considering it uwub
IvyAnelim
Designer 
Power and Control (C or G) ,  Space adventures (C)  and Please critique my art I need help 
OTA adopt OPEN  , Adopt Auction OPEN  and OTA Dog Adopt (OPEN)  (Don't have any non-base designs that are recent sorry
Good
Thank you for applying! 
At the moment, you would best fit an ON-BASE designer's job.
An on-base designer's job would be to create designs on other artist's bases and make edits to the bases if needed. 
We will accept or decline your offer in the weeks before the official launch. 
Note that you have NOT been accepted or declined yet. Thanks <3
-Freezeash