MLP Chat and Plush Makers!

I specialize in mlp-themed Plush making at the moment, but seeking fellow plush makers and plush collectors to chat with. ^^
Comments28
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Sunrise by Vile-Flesh

Cuddly Celestia on a recliner.  Celestia is 60 inches long laying pattern and weighs 16 pounds.  I like her non-anon eyes that Agatrix made for her.  I use her as a blanket sometimes.
She's beautiful! I'm really growing to like the laying plush. I want to make my own one day, but I need a sewing machine first! :D
Have you picked out a machine yet?  I would get a new one or one that is unopened.
Nope, not yet. Saving up for one and yeah, leaning towards one that's new.
Cabbit Dragon Plushie Prototype Upright by aqdrobert Smidgn is a MLP OC dragon lamia. Loopy Wolf built this prototype.
Are these plush makers all from DA?
Alien Kitty Kun is the only one I found on DA. Most I met at comic conventions in Phoenix, AZ.
Nocturia! by Blaria95

Tasty Peach Studios is on DA. I have Nocturii, this Dragon Fruit Bat, a Marble Fudge Fox, and a Banana Split Nomwhal.
Aww that's adorable
TPS: Marble Cake Fox Plush by MoogleGurl Marble Cake Fox is large!  Got him at the last comic convention.  :D
View all replies
Pinkachu Plushie! Created by Alien Kitty Kun... by aqdrobert Pinka-CHU!  created by Alien Kitty Kun.  :D
Keep posting those plushies! They're all great. :D
I have a red MLP OC baby dragon plush made by Hell Bat Productions that I got at the last comic convention, and whole herd of MLP, Digimon and Pokémon plush. 
Do you have a picture of your dragon OC plush? Or your whole collection? It sounds great!
Not yet. Watch this space... :D
I definitely will! My owm collection is growing too much...but I keep adding to it by making my own plush.
Aarr2 By Vile Flesh-dc2fkee by Vile-Flesh

Life size Cloudy Quartz made by Akiacreations!
She is standing pattern and quite heavy.
She is stunning! How big is that pattern?
This particular plushie wound up being 34 inches tall to the top of her head not including her ears or mane.  Her barrel is pretty thick and her hooves are huge.
That's amazing. I love patterns with big hooves especially!
SonataPlush by aqdrobert Sonata Dusk siren form as made by Alien Kitty Kun! 
*waves hello* What a beautiful plushie!