Join Our Llama Challenge and Earn Points, Fame and MORE!

Hello :)

I've opened up a llama click game where 1 click equals a llama sent and we have about 80 clicks available per a page. Come join us in this click-athon and share the llama love.

Every week we send out points to whoever can advertise our various groups through this stash entry 
Thank You!Thank You..Onion Thank You..Onion Thank You..Onion Thank You..Onion Thank You..Onion Thank You..Onion Thank You..Onion Thank You..Onion Thank You..Onion Thank You..Onion   
If you are here than you must have done something very good, as such I would like to thank you and share my personal collection of helpful links.
----Points----    
Finding more llamas is easy, but earning the points to purchase them is a little harder. However you are in luck because :icon100millionpoints: gives you the o

And you get 10 points for every person you invite to join the Lot A Llama Challenge 
LOT A LLAMA CHALLENGELOT A LLAMA CHALLENGE!!!~     
Total Llama given out : 124 800 

Welcome to the Lot a Llama Challenge, a great way to spread your llama love and earn more points.
Quick and Easy Instructions:
Leave a comment telling us which group you have decided to invite and make sure it hasn't been picked alreadyDownload the One Click Llama Button if you haven't alreadySend llama to the Deviants in your picked group, you can do this quickly and easily from this page by clicking on the llama next to the highlighted 'LotALlamaChallenge' Then Help us share the LotALLamaChallenge with others by pasting this link Need more Llamas? on your profile page, to friends and in the forums or chat. Sit back and Laugh at how smart you are HAHAHAHAHA!
This is the stash message to help us tell th

We also have other llama challenges, some even offering 10 points every 60 llama sent out.

And then of course comes the Fame. If you follow the right links you can find us on discord and if we like your story we will advertise it for you, no charge!

Now for the MORE. Our various groups offer review systems, communities of common interest, and places to build and hone your craft. 

So what are you waiting for, join us NOW!
Comments10
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello Precipitous120,

We appreciate your participation in our forums but there are certain discussions which we feel are better suited for your personal journal, as opposed to our public forums and your thread here is one such subject.

We’ll be closing your thread but please feel free to repost it to your journal.  Thank you for your understanding.
How do I join and can I have more information please?
Thank you for the information 
I just realised

I've visited your profile before, but I can't remember how I ended up there

hmm

Well, welcome to the llama challenge club :)
It was because of a forum that I created