Open to all kinds of Animation work - Lumanic

I'm an hobby artist who is currently practicing frame-by-frame animation. Right now, I feel adapt enough to open up commissions.

If you have an idea that you want animated in an animation or gif, then I'm up for it. If you are not sure about a certain job then send me a note. You can always ask.

==========================================================

Contact

You can contact me via notes. I would like a description of the type of work you're commissioning and the length of the animation if possible. I'll give a price based on the information and say if I'll accept or not.

Type of Commission

I'm open to any kind of animation projects, be they small gifs or complete animations. The style I'm most comfortable with is anime. I can even add some sounds if you want.

No NSFW/Nudity for the clarity. If you're not sure whether it is or not then you can always ask.

If you want to know what to expect; I can deliver animations in the following ways:

(optional colors)              (optional colors)
------ Pencil sketch -------------- Clean lineart -----------Complete animation ------------

Mariella sketch by Lumanic   Mariella lineart by Lumanic   Greetings from Mariella animation by Lumanic

Price

The price depends on the kind of animation, length and the quality. However, I ask for a minimum of $20 for any kind of project. That means that whatever you ask for will cost at least $20.

Examples
The kind of animations I'm capable of are like the following. You can also look at my gallery for other artworks.

Slow moving animations:

Close up animation by Lumanic   Character turn by Lumanic   Your favorite Videogame is Shit, Ik-Han ... ... by NoblesseOC

Fast moving animations:

Frame Smear practice by Lumanic   Saitama dodging blows by Lumanic   Practice animation - Fiery dance by Lumanic   

Complete animation with clean line art, color and background:

Greetings from Mariella animation by Lumanic   Helltaker Arkay Chibi - transparant by Lumanic
Comments1
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In