Semireal commission

Hi, i'm Jellyfish. I'm an digital artist.

Here is some information about my commission

GENERAL INFO:

ABOUT MY COMMSSIONHi, i'm Jellyfish. I'm an digital artist.Here is some information about my commissionSTATUS: OPENGENERAL INFO: - accept Paypal Only, the price is not include Paypal fee- Payment is required after I accept your commission (in USD)- These commissions are for personal use only.  WORKING PROCESS: - My English is pretty bad. I'm awfully awkward every time I misunderstand something. Please, speak as easily as possible, if it's not difficult for you! Sorry for the inconvenience!- You must pay for your order after approval of the pencil sketch.- When I announce commissions are available, you can send me email to this address: Httrinh243@gmail.com describing what you want me to draw. Please provide as much info as possible about the character(s) looks, personality, and what sort of pose/theme you want. If it’s an OC and you don’t have picture reference don’t worry! We can work something out.note: If you find something your don’t like too late with the finished product, I will not go back and change it or refund money. I will send you a pencil sketch before processing the drawing on the computer. After you agree with my skech version and want to change something, you have to pay 5 $ for 1 time. So if you do not like something, please tell me about it at once!- Please also provide high quality reference images, especially with detailed requirement.After I’ve agreed with your requirement, I will send you an invoice via Paypal (a bill), no due date but I will only start to work after receiving the money. When I’ve received your payment, I’ll start working on the sketch and I’ll send you the sketch so if you want to change anything, that’s your chance.- After we’ve settled down the sketch, I’ll start working on the rest of the process and deliver it to you.- Tell me if you want me to work for a certain deadline before paying me so I’ll know if I can follow the given date or not. If not, I’ll have to turn down the deal.- If something happen that I have to drop our deal in the middle of the process, I will return all the payment as well as reserve you the first slot for my next commission batch if you still want to commission me next time.- I do accept tips, that’d be really appreciated!ABOUT COMMISION:What I will draw: Fanart of any series.OC / OC x character of any series.What I won’t draw:Mecha/Furry/Gore/Violence/Hentai/Nsfw/Incest Realistic people?chibi. it’s not my strong point. Additional characters: + 75% of the price of commissionOnly draw from 2 characters.price list: Headshot: Bust up:Halfbody:2/3 body:Fullbody:Thanks for reading~
Comments1
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In