Closed to new replies
June 29
Link

Statistics

Replies: 0

Emergency Commissions | 3 Slots

:iconlaincora:
Laincora Featured By Owner Jun 29, 2020  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Emergency Commissions + Offers | [PayPal][3 SLOTS]Hi,My commissions are currently open as I really need money in order to help my family, due to quarantine and COVID-19, I'm the only one that is currently working and getting money, plus we are a lot in my family. We aren't going through good times, any commission you order will be highly appreciated, and I'll make sure to deliver it as soon as possible.Please check below the images for the offers, you might like them.If you decide to commission me, I would be really thankful. Once again, thanks for taking the time to read this.All info is stated in the images below, along with prices and examples, if you have any questions regarding this, or don't know if I'll be able to draw your OC, please send me a PM!Also, keep in mind I might decline your commission if it's way too hard for me to do it or not accept it immediately if I'm currently busy with another one.All commissions are fully painted, shaded, and will have a simple background.I'll try to send you a cropped version of couple commissions whenever it's possible for you and someone else to use anywhere you like.Also please remember that you'll have to pay the PayPal fee!!!Make sure you read all of these rules and below them you can find what you are allowed to ask for!Allowed:
CouplesNormal OCsKemonomimi
NSFW
Chibi
Furry (Depends on their complexity)Not allowed:MechaArmorsGoreComplex or detailed backgroundsPets, animals, or scenery/landscapesPrices and Examples:Offers
They are mostly bundles, however, I offer character sheets as well.
NSFW Offer:All NSFW normal full-body couple sketches are $20Bundles:Normal chibi character sheet + Smol chibi icon - $30Normal full-body + Normal chibi headshot couple - $40Normal Couple full-body + Single normal half-body + Smol chibi heashot - $50Normal couple full-body + Normal chibi half-body couple + Smol chibi icon - $70Normal couple full-body + Normal chibi couple full-body + Smol chibi couple full-body + Normal chibi bust - $100Character SheetsNormal character sheet: includes 3 bust sketches, 1 normal full-body, 1 smol chibi full-body, includes color pallet - $65Normal chibi character sheet: includes 2 bust sketches and 1 normal chibi full-body, includes color pallet - $30
Emergency Commissions + Offers | [PayPal][3 SLOTS]Hi,My commissions are currently open as I really need money in order to help my family, due to quarantine and COVID-19, I'm the only one that is currently working and getting money, plus we are a lot in my family. We aren't going through good times, any commission you order will be highly appreciated, and I'll make sure to deliver it as soon as possible.Please check below the images for the offers, you might like them.If you decide to commission me, I would be really thankful. Once again, thanks for taking the time to read this.All info is stated in the images below, along with prices and examples, if you have any questions regarding this, or don't know if I'll be able to draw your OC, please send me a PM!Also, keep in mind I might decline your commission if it's way too hard for me to do it or not accept it immediately if I'm currently busy with another one.All commissions are fully painted, shaded, and will have a simple background.I'll try to send you a cropped version of couple commissions whenever it's possible for you and someone else to use anywhere you like.Also please remember that you'll have to pay the PayPal fee!!!Make sure you read all of these rules and below them you can find what you are allowed to ask for!Allowed:
NSFW
Chibi
Furry (Depends on their complexity)Not allowed:MechaArmorsGoreComplex or detailed backgroundsPets, animals, or scenery/landscapesPrices and Examples:Offers
NSFW Offer:All NSFW normal full-body couple sketches are $20Bundles:Normal chibi character sheet + Smol chibi icon - $30Normal full-body + Normal chibi headshot couple - $40Normal Couple full-body + Single normal half-body + Smol chibi heashot - $50Normal couple full-body + Normal chibi half-body couple + Smol chibi icon - $70Normal couple full-body + Normal chibi couple full-body + Smol chibi couple full-body + Normal chibi bust - $100Character SheetsNormal character sheet: includes 3 bust sketches, 1 normal full-body, 1 smol chibi full-body, includes color pallet - $65Normal chibi character sheet: includes 2 bust sketches and 1 normal chibi full-body, includes color pallet - $30
NSFW
Chibi

If you can't commission me I would really appreciate if you could share the journal :(

Devious Comments

No comments have been added yet.

Add a Comment: