High quality landscape art

Hi! Are you looking for a landscape? Something already existing or something from a magical realm? Feel free to hit me up for a quote!

Heathland sunrise by TessaGeniets
45,-

What to expect?
- The price depends on if you want a high detail landscape or a minimalistic one and if you want characters/props/creatures in them or not. A minimalistic landscape usually goes for 45 euro's and a complex one can go as crazy as you like. Some examples are listed on the way down.
- You'll receive the full size final image in both .jpeg and .pdf.
- When i'm done with the first sketch you will receive this sketch so you can see if it's what you're looking for or if it needs some editing before i start applying contrasts and colors. This continues until you're satisfied. After that i will finish the work and you will have two revisions. This doesn't include changes in the composition.
- Payments are up front, if you are reluctant to do this that's no problem, we can work through Fiverr. Like this we have a middle-man.
- I provide discounts for multiple artworks when ordered in a batch or when you prove to be a returning cliënt.

Hidden path by TessaGeniets  
80,-

Who am i?
Hi, my name is Tessa Geniets, i'm from the Netherlands and own a company named Tez Art & Design. Through the years i been doing commissions for several people, companies and organisations, varying from creature designs to (minimalistic) landscapes, wildlifeart to prop design and character design to book covers and children books art.
I have two main styles, a very clean and detailed one and one with rough strokes which gives a playful feel, but most of the time i draw artworks that are in-between. Everything is possible!

Frozen plains by TessaGeniets  
140,-

Feel free to have a look at my website: www.tezartdesign.eu
Or e-mail me through tez.art.design@gmail.com

~Tess

Enchanted dragonfly by TessaGeniets  
30,-
Comments1
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In