Literature commissions are open!

I will write a fanfiction for you for a price of 100:points: or $1.00 Paypal per page.

Examples: Super Smash Bros: Let's You and Me FightIt's a peaceful day in Smash City. At the local gym, the Wii Fit trainer is avidly punching away at a sandbag when she hears a voice from behind her. "Hey, Trainer!" Curious, Trainer looks over her shoulder to see a bat with long reddish-pink hair, wearing a tiara similar to that of Sailor Moon and a black outfit, approaching her.
"Hello, Vanessa," Trainer politely greets her. "How are you today?"
"Oh, very well, buddy," Vanessa replies. "Though I was wondering, would ya, maybe..." An excited grin curls her lips. "Like ta have a match?" Upon hearing this, a look of concern graces trainer's face, not wishing to hurt Vanessa. "A-a match? Uhm, I'm not sure...."
"Oh c'mon, buddy, it'll be great!" Vanessa replies.
"Well, but-"
"C'mon, I insist."
Trainer was still very concerned, but saw she had no choice. "Well...okay, but I'll go easy on you."
"That's very noble of ya, buddy, but you don't need to on my account," Vanessa replies as the two begin making their way to the stadium. "By all mea
The Greatest Treasure pt. 1It's a lovely afternoon in Japan. Near a forest close to the farm she called home, Altair Tarazawa is fishing in a small lake as her faithful Medabot Hummer lies casually under the shade of a tree, with Altair's faithful horse Gaia lying nearby, lashing her tail.
"Ahh, isn't this the most awesome day ever?" Hummer says joyfully. "You said it, buddy," his human partner replies. "Moreso 'cause we're spending it together." A look of bliss crosses Hummer's face as Altair's gaze turns back to her fishing line; her vegetable crops hadn't been successful as of late and she wished to catch a good meal.
Just then, she feels a rapid tugging on the line. "Ooh, I got something! It's gotta be a salmon! Ooh, but it feels as big as a moose! Maybe it's a salmon mousse!" As Altair gives the line a sharp tug the object goes flying over her shoulder; afraid that she might have hit her friends, she worriedly rushes up to them. "Ohmigosh, ohmigosh, did I hurt you guys? I'm so sorry!"
"Please don't worry, m
Li'l Johnny's Adventures in Space pt. 1It's a lovely day in Li'l Johnny's neighborhood. As Johnny traipses out his front door one morning, he stops for a moment to take in the newspaper, then makes his way happily down the sidewalk, whistling and greeting his neighbors as he passes by.
Little had Johnny known that this day would take a sudden turn for the abnormal.
As Johnny rounds a corner, he suddenly steps through a large glowing portal in the middle of the road and quickly finds himself zooming through hyperspace, ultimately being deposited on a large barren plateau. "Oof," Johnny mumbles, slowly standing up. "Where am I?" He stops for a moment to look the area over, observing several odd looking trees and houses on the ground below, with many pink, purple, orange, green, and yellow creatures with antennas on their heads, multiple arms and legs, and multiple eyes mulling about.
"Gosh, I don't think we're in Kansas anyone, Toto." Johnny jokes, chuckling lightly under his breath and giving a short sigh. "Hmm," he observes

Warning! (Icon) Only clean, safe for work stories, please.
Comments27
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Please don't worry, dear, I can give you a discount of 30:points:

To send payment, please press the 30:points: adoption payment button on my commissions box, which is on the top left of my page.
i've sent the 30 Points  :3

You are very much welcome, dear, and thank you! I shall have the story ready soon.
looking forward to seeing it :3
BTW, I hope I'm not appearing dense, but is the chaper you had previously showed me, Chapter 3, the last chapter?
no.. no it's not :3
View all replies
These are still available if you like.