★ High quality semi-realistic & fantasy commissions ★

Hi everyone!

My name is Danny, I'm a digital artist working in fantasy and semi-realistic style. I have a big expirience in drawing and designing OCs, fanart, book/novel illustrations/covers, game concept, T-shirt prints, tattoo designs, real people portrait and etc. Time of work is usually 1-7 days, I'm always available here on DA or via email, danrivera333@gmail.com. I'll draw any raiting and type (NSFW included, except for some spesific fetish stuff), open to all of your great projects, so feel free to note me and describe your ideas, attaching references if you have them. =)

For more samples and a detailed pricelist, please check this post  Fantasy and Semi-realistic Art Commissions
Hi everyone~

My name is Danny, I'm a digital artist, working mostly in fantasy and semi-realism style. 

I have a big expirience in drawing and designing original characters, book and album covers, game concept, tattoo designs, T-shirt prints, real people portraits and etc. I'll draw any raiting and type, in a very short term: from several hours to a few days, so feel free to note me and describe your ideas, attaching references if you have them.

Payment is in USD via Paypal.

☻ sketch (headshot, half-body, full-body) - 20 $ (+1 character = +10 $)

☻ portrait - 40$

Portrait - 40$

Aya by CocaineJia Ray by CocaineJia OC portrait by CocaineJia Kayne by CocaineJia Miles and Christian by CocaineJia

Half-body - 55$

Miles by CocaineJia Hannah by CocaineJia Christian by CocaineJia Faedir and Feloneus by CocaineJia Batman and the lady by CocaineJia

Full-body - 70$

leather by CocaineJia Fightgirl by CocaineJia Raven by CocaineJia Court of the Pale Star by CocaineJia slave market by CocaineJia Adrian The Stone Breaker by CocaineJia
Comments2
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In