[5-15$ Commission]

BASIC INFORMATION:
  • Waiting time: 1-3 months (First come, first served)
  • Commissions are for personal use only. If you intend to use it for commercial purposes, prices will differ. Contact my gmail phamphuongyen689@gmail.com for more infomation.
  • I accept paypal mainly but DA points is okay.
  • I have rights to decline commissions if i dont feel like drawing them.
What i can draw:
- Cute/cool anime character/OC/(pet for bonus), simple background only.
- Light NSFW.
What i cant draw:
- Realistic, mecha, furry,..
- Heavy NSFW.

HOW TO COMMISH:
  1. Read and understand everything in this journal.
  2. Leave a comment/ send me a note/ send an email to phamphuongyen6896@gmail.com follow this form:
    - Paypal gmail:
    - Character:
    - Reference & description:
    - Items:
    - Type of commission (chibi/headshot/hb/tu/fb):
    - Note:
  3. I will response in 24 hours to let you know whether i can take it or not and to confirm the price again then you send me 50-100% the payment) to my paypal: phamphuongyen6896@gmail.com.
  4. I send you the sketch and i can fix some details you ask and after that, you send me the rest of the payment and i'll keep up the work.
  5. You will receive the finished work in an email /the GG Drive link to the image/DA note.
BASE PRICE: Chibi: $15

Sample:

Izzy 140319 by Pythrexx   Lloyd Zaru by Pythrexx    RuZD by Pythrexx   Mulan by Pythrexx   Yaya 20319 by Pythrexx   

Headshot: $12

Sample:
Tet 25022019 by Pythrexx   19022019 by Pythrexx   19092018 by Pythrexx   COMMISSION Headshot by Pythrexx   COMMISSION Headshot  $8.5 by Pythrexx  

Full Body: $35
(+$5-10 for a detailed one)
(+$30/ plus character)
Sample:

Thigh-up: $30
(+$5 for a detailed one)
(+$25/ plus character)
Sample:

Halfbody: $25
(+$5 for a detailed one)
(+$20/plus character)
Sample:

Quick doodle: $5
Sample:

Lily 310319 by Pythrexx   Berriel 230319 by Pythrexx   Love by Pythrexx   Haruno Sakura by Pythrexx   Quick doodle sketch $3 by Pythrexx   Quick doodle $5 by Pythrexx  

TERM: 
  1. DO NOT claim, edit, reproduce my artworks and/or use it for commercial usage. If it will be used for profit (ex. merchandise) you may purchase the license from me.
  2. Counted as commercial: game art, books, stickers, other stuff for sale, etc
  3. I (the artist) has the right to use/sell the finished commissions as part of my portfolio/artbook. Commissioner still owns the copyright to the characters and will be mentioned as the owner of the character. The artworks will not be sold as prints!
  4. Commissioning me means you agree to the terms mentioned.
-------------------------------------------------
Thank you for commissioning me.
Please leave a comment if you like my arts.
Comments1
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In