Paypal /Point Mizuhu Commissions

Hello everyone! i decided to open commissions

So if my style and work got your attention and you want something made, please commission me!!

I also appreciated any comment and fav as a recognition of my work!!

For online commissions, I accept either PayPal, or points (most be via commission Widgets on deviantART)
Since I’m just starting, I will be taking the base of about 30 USD  for a colored Fullbody work with my simple shading style and simple background. Of course it can change. 
send me a note!
the full jornal:

COMMISSIONS (Points/pay pal)Hello everyone! i decided to open commissions  so i'll be putting it on the journal.
So if my style and work got your attention and you want something made, please commission me!!
I also appreciated any comment and fav as a recognition of my work!!
GENERAL INFO:
-For online commissions, I accept either PayPal, or points (most be via commission Widgets on deviantART)
-I can draw in a chibi style or semi-anime style, but not a fully anime or realistic style.
-I can accept movie/video-game/cartoon character commissions.
-I can accept Anime OVA/TV Series characters, as long as they're not overly complicated.
-First come, First serve!
-If you have any questions, please note me.
-If you want to use my artwork, please credit me! (don't be afraid)
-I will upload your commission here and my other pages.
-You can always visit my gallery to see more examples of my art.
-I will use invoice from PayPal, do not ask for email to send me the commission.
-Rea

some exemples: 
Earthly by Mizuhu Natsu And Juvia by Mizuhu Cinderlynn by Mizuhu Iprii by Mizuhu TeuicuiFinish by Mizuhu Mizuhu-4 by Mizuhu

while some thing like this would be full price: 
Daniele by Mizuhu
anything like this would be like half price:
Mizuhu Drawing by Mizuhu

Comments1
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In