[USD] $10 Commissions

E-Mail: veinandmatt@aol.com

My Tumblr Page | My Facebook Page | My Instagram Page | My Twitter Page

--------------------

So right off the bat, I want to say I don't make art entirely  digitally; it starts off as a pencil sketch first before it gets worked on in Photoshop. The result -- in my case -- is usually a lot less clean than what's normally showcased, so if that isn't something you're interested in, this may not be for you.

Outside of that, I can work on just about anything character related. Full scenes, portraits or full body works -- though I would recommend only what is shown here, since I don't have examples for the others just yet. I also do fan art.

I would be most interested in working on original ideas. I always favored the idea of helping others flesh out their own created worlds -- there's a sense of enjoyment knowing that I helped bring that stuff to life. I would be more inclined to respond to those kind of inquiries.

I also do designs, though this is a recent venture, there'll be a few examples of my page soon.

I'm also open to NSFW art. But try to keep it tasteful. I'm not all that comfortable doing the more extreme drawings.

[Sidenote: I don't think I can edit this post without a core membership, so if I have to, I'll post updates on my journal.]

--------------------

Band Grip by SundownNative Kori by SundownNative Sheeva by SundownNative Widow by SundownNative

Mature Content

Bloody Mary by SundownNative
Samuel de Cervantes by SundownNative Damon Keller by SundownNative
Comments1
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In