Anime style sketch of your favorite character or OC for $3, $5, $8, fast response and work.

Hi! This is to promote myself a bit here and to practice my art skills!
I will draw your commission on paper and scan or take a clear picture or the drawing.
If you like my style and want to see my normal digital art, please visit here!
www.deviantart.com/hanamina3

The art down below may seem a bit blurry from here, please actually click to see the resolution.
I can improve the resolution by a bit more if that is what you want as well by using better lighting, fiddling with settings, etc.
sketch of Miku by hanamina3 Nia from Xenoblade by hanamina3 My other Pathfinder character by hanamina3 Yukata girl by hanamina3 Booette 20 min sketch by hanamina3
For character sketches drawn up to the breast would be $3, up to hip would be $5, and to ankles would be $8, if you want fully drawn sketches, it would be $10. For nsfw art, I accept only female art but I can do that too with no additional prices.

I will give the artwork to you within 24 hrs after I accept your commission and receive the payment. 

I prefer payment via paypal, and the price paid first to avoid any problems. There have been scammers recently, forcing me to be a bit strict on that but I promise you quality work :)

You can order by simply replying here, or by sending me a quick note. I also do other commissions, and you can check that right on my page! Though, keep in mind that the normal commissions take a lot more time.

If you are interested please let me know!
Btw, people who order for a sketch here would have a $3-$5 discount if they choose to commission normal art from me later on :3
Comments3
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Gonna send you a pm
Ok! I'll look forward to it! Thank you!