Scenario writter freelance

Hi, i would like to try to work as a scenario writter.
For comics mostly.(but if you plan to do animation that's fine too)
What i can do:
-write the whole series plot(f.e. you plan to do 10 pages comic, you need a plot which will start from page 1 and will end at page 10);
-write separate plots(f.e. you plan to do comic pages constantly with separate plot for each page);
-write scenes and dialogues(f.e. you got character A and character B, you want them to do some action and/or talk about something, i will write who,where and what);
-write characters concepts(f.e. you got a very nice OC protagonist, but you need a villain for him or sidekicks for him).

I can work solo or in team.

I'm the beginner in this, however i got a little experience:

My Little Pony - Curse and Madness : Episode 1 by CandyClumsy

I am the scenario writter for the my little pony comic above.
That means i am doing for this comic all the fatures i mentioned.
Important note: i am not limited to mlp franchice i will gladly work for any other franchise.

Since that's the only real experience i have i don't expect high payments, however i don't expect hard deadlines aswell(ofc i don't want the deadline like 1 year for 1 page xD, but also if i get 1 day to write the scenes for 1000 pages that would be not nice).

If you have any questions it is better to note me, in that case i will reply faster.
Comments2
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In

Hello, We are looking for artists for our marketplace Phone Cases art Printing, it so it should interest you. I invite you to take a look at our Blog Kinghousse to know the terms. www.kinghousse.fr Contact us if you have to know more ! Or Log you directly here : www.kinghousse.fr/authentifica…

and begin to sell your pictures.

Franck Jacquet

www.kinghousse.fr